Fever 104: radio tribute to cinema
On the occasion of 100 years of Indian cinema, Fever 104 FM is presenting a unique week-long celebration. The radio station will feature 100 film stars as part of almost every show on air, for a total of 100 hours through the week. Every hour, a popular Bollywood name, who could be an actor, singer, lyricist or producer, will occupy the Fever Hot Seat and talk about his or her experience in the industry.
The campaign was inaugurated on Monday by veteran actor Rishi Kapoor at 8 am on the Monday Morning Breakfast show with RJ Anuraag Pandey aka Picture Pandey. Today (May 28), listeners can tune in to hear Madhuri Dixit and Ajay Devgn share their stories.
The Dhak Dhak girl talks about the other side of super stardom and what attracted her to her hubby. “Dr Nene knew I was an actress, though he hadn’t seen any of my movies…so it was a breath of fresh air as I was a (regular) person to him, not a star…in fact, when I told my mom (about him), she wasn’t sure and asked me to think about it,” says Madhuri.
The macho hero of the ’90s talks about action cinema, Bollywood controversies and the need for six-pack abs. While comparing the older actors with the newer lot, Ajay says, “We are here for the past 20 odd years. And all seven-eight of us are practically doing better than the newer lot.”
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Here's a video of almost-baby Tiger Shroff, taking to the stage with his father, Jackie, back in the early 1990s.
- The creatives behind an apparel advertisement featuring Deepika Padukone have been accused of plagiarism by Yeh Ballet filmmaker Sooni Taraporevala, who has called the incident 'intellectual theft'.
- Fans have once again spotted similarities between Tiger Shroff's character in Heropanti 2, and Agent 47 in the Hitman video game series. A new poster for the film debuted on Tuesday.
- Kajol celebrated the completion of one year of her short film, Devi. She mentioned how the film could still make her emotional.
- Several Twitter users pointed out that the poster for the upcoming Saina Nehwal biopic, starring Parineeti Chopra, appears to show an incorrect serve action.
- John Abraham and Disha Patani have begun working on their upcoming film, Ek Villain Returns. See pics.
- Tiger Shroff, who turned a year older on Tuesday, was spotted with rumoured girlfriend Disha Patani and his mother Ayesha Dutt on a dinner outing.
- Ankita Lokhande has shared several pictures and videos from a house party she had with Rashami Desai on Monday.
- Shaza Morani and Priyaank Sharma's Hindu wedding ceremony has been postponed, in light of the increase in Covid-19 cases in Maharashtra. The couple and their families and friends are currently in the Maldives.
- Divya Dutta has expressed her displeasure at being labeled as a supporting actor, insisting she loves playing all kinds of roles.
- Actor Parineeti Chopra's long-awaited biopic of badminton ace Saina Nehwal has been given a release date. Watch the first teaser here.
- Actor Ileana D'Cruz was asked during an Instagram Ask Me Anything session if she's ever had any cosmetic surgeries done. Here's what she said.
- Kangana Ranaut says that a new FIR has been registered against her, this time over her tweets on farmers agitation against the farm bills.
- Tara Sutaria shared the first poster of her upcoming movie Tadap. Her boyfriend Aadar Jain shared the poster on his Instagram Stories and expressed his excitement.