Hrithik Roshan plays the piano in new video, can you spot Sussanne Khan?
Hrithik Roshan is learning a new skill during the coronavirus lockdown. He took to his Instagram account to share a video of himself playing the piano, and it features a special appearance by his ex-wife Sussanne Khan.
“Inspired by the 21 day learning challenge by Vedantu (and my little pianists at home). So I’m on mission piano. Ps: Great for activating both sides of the brain by the way,” he wrote.
The video features a glimpse of Sussanne walking in the background, and Hrithik joked that she is checking his apartment for “design irregularities”. He added in his caption, “Photo bomb courtesy: Sussanne Khan. Currently surveying my home for design irregularities.”
Hrithik admits in the video that he is “not very good at this, especially because of my two thumbs”. After playing his piece, he says, “Okay, that was not the best, but at least I am trying. This is what I am starting to learn. Keep learning, stay home, stay safe. I am a little embarrassed with how I played this piano but all my love to you guys. Bye.”
While Hrithik feels that he still has a long way to go when it comes to playing the piano, his Super 30 co-star Mrunal Thakur thinks differently. She commented on his post, “You are so good,” followed by clapping emojis.
Currently, Hrithik is self-isolating at his Mumbai residence with Sussanne and their two sons, Hrehaan and Hridhaan. Last week, in an Instagram post, he shared that his “supporting and understanding” ex-wife moved into his apartment during the lockdown so that they could co-parent their children together.
On Sunday, Hrithik shared a video of his son Hrehaan’s birthday celebration at home, with the entire Roshan family joining in on a video call. “Hrehaan’s was a Happy Birthday. Thanks to a little adaptability, flexibility and technology,” he wrote.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Parineeti Chopra, on being asked about a time in her life she would like to forget, said that she would like to erase her college days as she was 'hugely overweight' at the time.
- Tanishaa Mukherji wished her sister Kajol and brother-in-law Ajay Devgn on their 2nd wedding anniversary.
- Kangana Ranaut announced the release date of her upcoming Jayalalithaa biopic, Thalaivi, with a short teaser. The film, directed by AL Vijay, will release on April 23.
- Priyanka Chopra Jonas reacted to a social media user criticised her now-viral ball-shaped outfit. Earlier, Priyanka shared a bunch of memes inspired by her dress.
Birthday girl Sanya Malhotra: In my fifth year in Bollywood, it’s surreal, can’t believe I am living my dream
- Ayushmann Khurrana made sure to interact with his fans in Shillong by promptly coming down to meet them after they gathered at his Shillong hotel. Watch here
- The teaser of Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Gangubai Kathiawadi, starring Alia Bhatt in the titular role, was released on Wednesday. Watch it here.
- Alia Bhatt shared a new poster of her upcoming movie Gangubai Kathiawadi. The poster received love from many Bollywood stars including Ranveer Singh , Katrina Kaif and Varun Dhawan.
- Actor Nora Fatehi in an emotional interview recalled the difficulties that she faced as a struggler in Bollywood.