Sofia Hayat says ‘I know I gave birth to Shiva’
After shocking the world with her new avatar as a saint, model-turned-nun Sofia Hayat has now made yet another revelation - she has claimed that she gave birth to Shiva, the Hindu god.
During her recent visit to Kailash temple in Aurangabad (Maharashtra), Sofia shared a video where she wrote that she had given birth to Lord Shiva.
“Today I know I gave birth to Shiva. Today he came back to me and is inside me,” she wrote on her Instagram account.
Earlier in April, Hayat announced the removal of breast implants and declared to be celibate for life.
Full note that was attached to the emotional ‘teary’ video she posted, said, “Kailash temple in Aurangabad is so so powerful. I couldn’t breathe. I felt a massive magnetic energy draw my head to the Shiv Lingh. I was shaking for 1hr. I could not lift my head from the Shiv Lingh it was stuck like a magnetic. Something so powerful is happening. Om namah shivaya. My body is changing. Today I know I gave birth to Shiva. Today he came back to me and is inside me. I felt scared for such a big powerful change in my body. I am changing back to who I am. The Gods are coming back. The power in me is so great. Shiva is here inside me. It is so powerful I am shaking in my very soul. The time is here. Sacred children it is here. - Gaia Mother Sofia.”
She further wrote in a post, “According to Linga Purana, the lingam is a complete symbolic representation of the formless Universe Bearer - the oval shaped stone is resembling mark of the Universe and bottom base as the Supreme Power holding the entire Universe in it.Similar interpretation is also found in the Skanda Purana: “The endless sky (that great void which contains the entire universe) is the Linga, the Earth is its base. At the end of time the entire universe and all the Gods finally merge in the Linga itself.” In yogic lore, the linga is considered the first form to arise when creation occurs, and also the last form before the dissolution of creation. It is therefore seen as an access to Shiva or that which lies beyond physical creation.”
She also shared pictures.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Rohan Shrestha's father, Rakesh Shrestha, said that he would be very happy if his son and Shraddha Kapoor decide to get married.
- Rakesh Roshan took to social media and revealed he received the first dose of the Covid-19 vaccine shot. He also pointed out the uniqueness of the day.
- Alia Bhatt took to Instagram and shared new production pictures from the upcoming movie Brahmastra. The actor stars with Ranbir Kapoor and Amitabh Bachchan in the movie.
- Actor Hazel Keech, the wife of cricketer Yuvraj Singh, announced that she is going on a social media detox. She said that she will be back but 'not too soon'.
- Kangana Ranaut is 'thrilled' to know how she is 'awesome at everything' she does. On Thursday, she shared photos of her smoothie bowl, after many claimed that she had pulled the picture off the internet.
- Parineeti Chopra has unveiled the teaser of her upcoming film Saina. She plays badminton player Saina Nehwal in the film.
- Abhishek Bachchan has shared a picture from the sets of Dasvi and is seen in a powerful avatar. He plays Ganga Ram Chaudhary in the comedy film.
- Following IT raids at Anurag Kashyap's premises, Neeraj Ghaywan shared a picture from his library and tweeted, 'there’s definitely something there inside those books, too much wealth in them.'
- Slumdog Millionaire star Madhur Mittal has been accused of sexual assault by a former girlfriend. An FIR has been filed against the actor.