Juhi Chawla turns emotional as daughter Jahnavi graduates from school, says she is ‘happy and sad at the same time’. See pic
Days after Shah Rukh Khan announced the graduation of his daughter Suhana Khan, his Darr co-star Juhi Chawla has also shared the news of her daughter Jahnavi graduating from school. She shared a picture of her on Instagram along with an emotional message.
Sharing a picture of her sitting in a classroom along with other students, all in school uniform, Juhi wrote, “Jahnavi at her school farewell chapel ... happy and sad both at the same time ...” Jahnavi can be seen seated in the fourth row from front and smiling for the camera.
Juhi is married to businessman Jay Mehta and has two kids. Apart from Jahnavi, they also have a 15-year-old son named Arjun.
Juhi was last seen in a prominent role in Sonam Kapoor and Anil Kapoor starrer Ek Ladki Ko Dekha Toh Aisa Laga. She played the role of Chatro in the film. She also made a guest appearance in Shah Rukh Khan’s Zero last year.
Meanwhile, Shah Rukh and wife Gauri flew to London to attend the graduation ceremony of daughter Suhana. The actor shared a picture with them on Twitter and wrote, “4 yrs have flown by. Graduating from Ardingly. Last pizza...last train ride...and first step into the real world...school ends...learning doesn’t.” He shared another candid picture with Suhana and captioned it, Last day at school. “To adding new experiences and colours to your life ahead....”
Reacting to the news of star kids graduating this year, filmmaker Shekhar Kapur had written to Shah Rukh, “We are just the bow, and our children the arrows. We can pull the bow tight and true. Give the arrow all the strength and passion it needs. But ultimately we need to let the arrow go and find its own destiny. And carry with it everyone’s blessing. Go with courage Suhana @iamsrk.”
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Arjun Kapoor and Anshula Kapoor have shared special birthday posts for their half-sister, Janhvi Kapoor. Read their messages here.
- Fans clamoured for any new detail about Kareena Kapoor's new baby, after she posted a year-in-recap post on Instagram.
- Actor Janhvi Kapoor, who turned 24 on Saturday, has spoken about the most valuable life lessons she learned from her parents, Boney Kapoor and Sridevi.
- Ranveer Singh took to Instagram and shared an old picture featuring Rohan Shrestha on the photographer's birthday. The photo was taken when they were 14.
- "I will not make the statement you want me to, take my smile instead," said Gul Panag, refusing to comment on statements made by several celebrities about the farmers' protest, in a video being widely shared online.
- Actor Kangana Ranaut has said that she hasn't taken a single holiday in 2021, and has worked through her periods.
- Actors Swara Bhasker, Richa Chadha, Tisca Chopra, Satyadeep Misra, Rajshri Deshpande and others took to social media to voice their support for Taapsee Pannu and Anurag Kashyap.
- Janhvi Kapoor had once revealed how her mother did not want her to join films. Sridevi felt her older daughter would not be able to survive in the industry.
- New behind-the-scenes photos from the sets of an advertisment capture Ranbir Kapoor's transformation into an old man.
- Actor Rhea Chakraborty's lawyer Satish Maneshinde has called the 12000-page charge sheet filed by the Narcotics Control Bureau in the Sushant Singh Rajput's death case a 'damp squib'.
- Gauahar Khan has shared a video of her father, recalling the 'most favourite memory' of her life. The actor's father died on Friday.
- Actor and politician Nafisa Ali has shared some glorious pictures from her youth. Needless to say, she looks beautiful in them. Check them out here.