Kajol is missing mother Tanuja amid lockdown: ‘It’s our 45 day quarantine anniversary’, see pic
Actor Kajol has been in self isolation like the rest of the country. The period has been demanding on many, but most, perhaps on the aged. Kajol says she is missing her mother Tanuja.
Posting a warm picture with the veteran actor, Kajol wrote: “Flashback Friday ...... miss my mom :( . It’s all our 45 day quarantine anniversary .....” In the picture, the famous mother and daughter combination stand in a warm embrace.
Couple of days back, on April 20, on her daughter Nysa’s birthday, she had posted a video and written: “Almost an adult. All of 17 and part of my heart always. Happy birthday to the most beautiful girl in the world!” The video was pretty much a family album, beginning with her baby pictures and going up to Nysa’s recent ones.
While a ton of Bollywood celebrities have been sharing videos of their workout, cooking and cleaning sessions, Kajol revealed that she has been utilising the lockdown period to knit.
“I had learned knitting long back but never got the chance to actually knit something due to busy work schedule. Amidst this lockdown, I got the chance to do something creative and productive. I just finished knitting a dress for Nysa (daughter) and now working on something for Yug(son),” said Kajol.
“We all must have multiple hobbies so that we are not bored, I am also trying to learn new things during this period. I am trying to take the lockdown in a positive way and utilising it to the best of my capabilities,” she added.
The actress has also been staying active on social media. She recently conveyed her happiness to her fans after garnering over 10 million followers on Instagram.
(With IANS inputs)
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
Akshay Oberoi: Acting is not a sport or a game, you’re just competing with yourself and your last performance
- Called a 'truly clueless, uneducated, stupid human being' on Twitter, Kangana Ranaut said that her tweets are intended for 'high IQ people'.
- Babil Khan got emotional as he stumbled upon old messages from his father, the late Irrfan Khan, while deleting unnecessary texts from his phone.
- Hrithik Roshan, in an interview in 2017, said that he was at a good place in his life and was not thinking about getting married again. He was previously married to Sussanne Khan.
- Parineeti Chopra reminisced about many of her firsts in a new video for Netflix India. Watch it here.
- Bipasha Basu and her husband, Karan Singh Grover, have been keeping their fans updated with their adventures in the Maldives. See their pictures here.
- Milind Soman and his wife, Ankita Konwar, took to Instagram on Saturday to celebrate seven years of their relationship. See the pictures here.
- Actor Priyanka Chopra on Saturday passed on her best wishes to the current Miss India contestants, and reminisced about winning the crown two decades ago.
- Ranvir Shorey was asked by a fan if his leg fracture was caused by too much happy dancing after recovering from Covid-19. See his reply here.
- Shilpa Shetty, who is currently vacationing in Maldives, shared another stunning picture of herself. See it here.