Kareena Kapoor bids farewell to Dharamshala, and you get new pictures of Taimur and the mountains. See here
Now that the Dharamshala schedule of her husband Saif Ali Khan’s Bhoot Police has wrapped, actor Kareena Kapoor Khan seems to be preparing to head back home. The couple had been stationed at the mountain destination for several days, through Diwali, as Saif and his co-stars filmed the upcoming horror comedy.
Kareena, who has been sharing regular social media updates, took to Instagram on Monday to thank the staff of the hotel where they were staying, and also posted a new picture of herself with Saif and their son, Taimur Ali Khan. The family is currently in Palampur, according to Kareena’s latest post.
“Incredible India,” Kareena captioned a picture of the Dhauladhar range. The second picture showed Kareena and Saif posing with the hotel staff, while the third one showed her posing with Saif and Taimur on the terrace of their hotel, with the mountains in the background.
For the Diwali break, they were joined by Malaika Arora and Arjun Kapoor, who featured in several social media posts as well. Recently, both Arjun and Malaika shared pictures from McLeodganj. While Arjun posted a picture of himself at a cafe, which he captioned, “When SHE looks at you,” Malaika shared a picture of the two of them together at a church. “Never a dull moment when ur around,” she captioned it.
On Sunday, Saif’s co-star Jacqueline Fernandez took to Instagram to announce that the Dharamshala schedule for Bhoot Police had ended. “Schedule wrap #dharamshala #bhootpolice what a crazy ride that was!!!! Im missing the team already!!” she wrote.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Shahid Kapoor and his glamorous wife Mira Rajput rocked the airport look on Tuesday. See their pictures here.
- Suhana Khan shared another picture with her friends as she partied in New York. Just a day before, she had shared another photo picture with her friends.
- In an interview with Hindustan Times, Sharib Hashmi talks about The Family Man season 2, the experience of working with Kangana Ranaut on Dhaakad and more.
- Actor Anushka Sharma shared a post on mothers on the occasion of International Women's Day. She said that 'strong' and 'resilient ones' need to be celebrated.
- Kishwer Merchant dropped a comment on a video of Kangana Ranaut at the airport, asking, "How is this woman never in a mask?'
- Esha Deol revealed that while her mother Hema Malini did not cry at her 'bidaai', she could not hold back her emotions afterwards.
- Lisa Haydon, who is currently expecting her third child with husband Dino Lalvani, shared a special post featuring her 'very little woman' on International Women's Day.
- Aamir Khan and Elli AvrRam burn up the dance floor in the first teaser for their song, Har Funn Maula. Watch it here.
- Actor Nawazuddin Siddiqui's brother Shamas has reacted to news of that Nawaz and his wife, Aaliya, are willing to reconcile. Aaliya had accused Shamas of physical abuse.
- Kriti Sanon slipped and almost fell before a posing session for the paparazzi on Monday. Watch the video here.