Kareena returns to work on November 5
The number will be choreographed by Farah Khan at Mehboob Studio in Bandra. Interestingly, Dabangg’s item number had a reference to another brand, Zandu Balm.
"Right now, Kareena is on a break, but this item song will be her first assignment after her wedding. As in Munni, Salman will do his trademark antics in the song. Farah has come up with some amazing steps for Kareena," says an insider.
More on Kareena
Ranbir chose to attend Zoya's b'day bash over Kareena's sangeet
Although Ranbir Kapoor's mother Neetu Singh made it to Kareena's sangeet, the actor wasn't there by his cousin sister's side on her important day. Reason: he was attending Zoya Akhtar's birthday bash.
Only I’m doing Kareena’s wedding clothes: Manish Malhotra
Manish Malhotra seems to have had enough of other designers taking credit and hogging headlines for designing the trousseau of his ‘best friend’ Kareena Kapoor. In an exclusive chat, the designer claims that only he has designed all the outfits that the actor will wear during various functions.
Babita, Neetu end cold war, thanks to Kareena
Late Raj Kapoor’s daughters-in-law, Neetu Kapoor and Babita, have nursed a mutual animosity for almost three decades now. While no one seems to know what triggered the fight, it’s believed to be an internal Kapoor family feud.
Now, with daughter Kareena’s wedding to Saif Ali Khan coming up on October 16, Babita seems to have finally extended the proverbial olive branch by personally inviting Neetu to the wedding. KAPOORS MAKE PEACE
Bebo Khan to visit Bhopal
According to Mid Day, Kareena Kapoor will visit Bhopal as Mrs Saif Ali Khan in January, two months after her October nuptials.
A source close to the family told the tabloid, “Preparations are being made at the Flag House, which is the ancestral house of the Pataudis in Bhopal. Chances are that Kareena will visit the house during her stay while shooting for the film.”
What if Saif and I are already married? Kareena asks
First, they said she would wed in October. Then, rumours spread that her marriage to actor beau Saif Ali Khan was delayed, called off, and then, happening in Copa Cabana… Ask the bride-to-be herself, and she asks with a grin, “What if we’re already married and nobody knew? FULL INTERVIEW
After Sharmila Tagore, Manish Malhotra has spilled the beans regarding Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor's wedding. The fashion designer, who has confirmed that he is designing the actress' attire, says he will stick to the bride's simple, yet elegant taste.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Mira Rapjut has shared new photos and videos from her Goa vacation with husband, actor Shahid Kapoor. Check them out here.
- Kangana Ranaut shared a video of Jiah Khan's sister levelling serious allegations of sexual harassment against Sajid Khan. She suggested that he has the 'full support' of the 'mafia' in the film industry.
- Actor Minissha Lamba has said that there is no longer any stigma attached to separation, and if a relationship isn't working, it is advisable to part ways amicably.
- Shah Rukh Khan jokingly took offence as the official Twitter handle of Kolkata Knight Riders declared Juhi Chawla’s husband Jay Mehta as the 'most affable gentleman'.
- Actor Sonam Kapoor has shared a new image from the Glasgow sets of her upcoming film, Blind. Her dad, Anil Kapoor, left a comment on her post.
- Natasa Stankovic has paid a heartfelt tribute to Hardik Pandya’s father who died on Saturday after suffering a heart attack.
- Disha Patani took to Instagram stories to share a video of herself dancing to rumoured boyfriend Tiger Shroff's new track, Casanova.
- Soni Razdan feels that Rhea Chakraborty has a bright future ahead of her in the film industry. Soni said that her time in jail 'clearly exposed the people who sent her there'.