No headlight, no bumper: Bhairavi Goswami takes a dig at Kriti Sanon
Kriti Sanon wouldn’t have thought of getting trolled by a fellow actor when she decided to post the video of her dancing on a Mubarakaan song.
As per the latest norm in Bollywood, actors help each other in promoting their films by posting funny videos on social media. So, Kriti Sanon, who will soon be seen in Bareilly Ki Barfi, posted a video in which she is dancing on the Hawa Hawa remix from Mubarakaan.
This was enough for Kamaal R Khan to make an expert comment.
Surprisingly, Bhairavi Goswami, a relative lesser known actor, took it upon herself to criticise Kriti, and she didn’t mince her words.
This is what she said:
Soon, people started questioning her motive and her identity.
Whatever be the case, Kriti has all the rights to post a video and Bhairavi Goswami’s tweet seems like a ploy to find a few seconds of fame.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Shah Rukh Khan's daughter, Suhana Khan, has shared a new picture on Instagram Stories, showing off her necklace collection.
- Sushant Singh Rajput's niece, Mallika Singh, shared precious memories with him on his birth anniversary. She said that she misses him ‘more than (he) can ever imagine’.
- Mira Rajput has shared new pictures from her Goa vacation with Shahid Kapoor. See her latest posts here.
- Kangana Ranaut criticised Twitter after a representative justified temporary restriction of her account, citing her now-deleted anti-Tandav tweet.
- Anil Kapoor was sceptical about playing Priyanka Chopra's father in Dil Dhadakne Do, as they were offered films as a romantic pair in the past. His son, Harsh Varrdhan Kapoor, convinced him to take up the role.
- Actor Tiger Shroff's sister, Krishna, has shared a special post on her 28th birthday, and Disha Patani is in awe. Check it out here.
- Actor Arjun Rampal has shared a new video with his son, Arik. His partner, Gabriella Demetriades, loves it.
- Varun Dhawan evaded commenting on his upcoming wedding with Natasha Dalal in Alibaug when photographers congratulated him. Watch the video here.
- Renuka Shahane, whose parents separated when she was eight years old, was ostracised by other children because she came from a 'broken family'.
- Late actor Sushant Singh Rajput's last co-star, Sanjana Sanghi, has paid tribute to him on his birth anniversary on Thursday.
- Sushant Singh Rajput's sister Priyanka Singh paid an emotional tribute to him on his birth anniversary. She appealed to him to respond as the 'eventuality of (his) silence is too loud to bear'.
- Actor Swara Bhasker has said that it is advisable to have a plan B in place before aspiring actors attempt to realise their Bollywood dreams.