Nora Fatehi clears air on her cold stares to Neha, Angad: Only thinking of my dinner
If the rest of us were mighty surprised at the hush-hush wedding of Neha Dhupia and Angad Bedi, actor Nora Fatehi was reportedly quite upset over the news. And turns out, the actor, who is otherwise on cloud nine over the success of her song Dilbar from Satyamev Jayate, has been behaving like a woman wronged in love.
According to a report in Spotboye, the actor has been giving cold stares to actor Neha Dhupia and Angad Bedi. However, in her latest tweet, Nora has refuted the reports and said that she is “living her best life” and only things she is thinking about is “whether I’m having a burger or pizza for dinner & waiting to get into my pjs”.
On Twitter, she wrote: “my indifferent expression on my face in public may give ‘evil vibes’ but trust me at that moment I’m only thinking about whether im having a burger or pizza for dinner & waiting to get into my pjs. Im living my best life!No time to stare at people at events??im way above that.”
It may be recalled that Nora dated Angad for a long time before they split. Angad has since moved on and is expecting his first child with Neha. However, if reports are to be believed, Nora seems to be in no mood to forgive and forget.
The Spotboye report mentioned that the actor crossed paths with Neha, not once but twice. The first time was at an MTV event were both were invited. Nora, who is working in Salman Khan’s Bharat, attended an MTV get-together, where Neha too was present. At one point, both came face to face and while Neha tried to walk past her keeping her head down, Nora did not let go the moment and gave her a long stare. On another occasion, at the Vogue Awards, Nora again came in uncomfortable distance of Angad and Neha. While Angad was spotted fidgeting around, Nora again gave him a hard look.
In the past, when asked about Angad, Nora had reacted angrily. “Who is Angad? I don’t even know who Angad Bedi is.”
Nora, who rose to fame after participating in the reality show Bigg Boss 9, has gone on record to deny their relationship—she even denied meeting him at all! “I never dated him, so I don’t know what you’re talking about. I have nothing to say about his wedding since I’ve never met him and I don’t care what’s happening in his married life,” says Nora.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- The creatives behind an apparel advertisement featuring Deepika Padukone have been accused of plagiarism by Yeh Ballet filmmaker Sooni Taraporevala, who has called the incident 'intellectual theft'.
- Fans have once again spotted similarities between Tiger Shroff's character in Heropanti 2, and Agent 47 in the Hitman video game series. A new poster for the film debuted on Tuesday.
- Kajol celebrated the completion of one year of her short film, Devi. She mentioned how the film could still make her emotional.
- Several Twitter users pointed out that the poster for the upcoming Saina Nehwal biopic, starring Parineeti Chopra, appears to show an incorrect serve action.
- John Abraham and Disha Patani have begun working on their upcoming film, Ek Villain Returns. See pics.
- Tiger Shroff, who turned a year older on Tuesday, was spotted with rumoured girlfriend Disha Patani and his mother Ayesha Dutt on a dinner outing.
- Ankita Lokhande has shared several pictures and videos from a house party she had with Rashami Desai on Monday.
- Shaza Morani and Priyaank Sharma's Hindu wedding ceremony has been postponed, in light of the increase in Covid-19 cases in Maharashtra. The couple and their families and friends are currently in the Maldives.
- Divya Dutta has expressed her displeasure at being labeled as a supporting actor, insisting she loves playing all kinds of roles.
- Actor Parineeti Chopra's long-awaited biopic of badminton ace Saina Nehwal has been given a release date. Watch the first teaser here.
- Actor Ileana D'Cruz was asked during an Instagram Ask Me Anything session if she's ever had any cosmetic surgeries done. Here's what she said.
- Kangana Ranaut says that a new FIR has been registered against her, this time over her tweets on farmers agitation against the farm bills.
- Tara Sutaria shared the first poster of her upcoming movie Tadap. Her boyfriend Aadar Jain shared the poster on his Instagram Stories and expressed his excitement.