Preity Zinta, husband Gene Goodenough click a photo as Los Angeles goes into lockdown: ‘I cannot believe this is happening again’
Preity Zinta is back in Los Angeles after her short Thanksgiving vacation in the mountains. The actor has now shared a picture with husband Gene Goodenough from their home in Los Angeles as they stepped out for a picture during the three week-lockdown in the city due to the worsening Covid-19 situation.
Sharing the picture on Instagram, Preity wrote, “The streets are empty again as LA goes into another 3 week lockdown. I cannot believe this is happening again. Take care everyone. Stay safe everyone and plsss wear your masks #La #Patiparmeshwar #Lockdown #Staysafe #Ting.”
Both Preity and Gene were seen in winter wear and masks as they posed on the street which is already lit for the Christmas. The coronavirus pandemic has worsened over a couple of weeks in various countries across the world.
The couple had recently celebrated Thanksgiving amid hills and snow. Sharing a happy picture from the location, she had written, “Happy Thanksgiving to all of you who celebrate. So much to be grateful for this year. I know it’s been a rough year for a lot of people so keeping them all in our prayers and being grateful and thankful for having a roof over our head, food on our table and family to share it with #thanksgiving #grateful #thankful #patiparmeshwar #Ting.”
Preity, who is also the co-owner of cricket team Punjab Kings XI, had earlier flown to the UAE to support her team in the Indian Premier League. She had made frequent trips to the US during the IPL to spend time with Gene.
She also celebrated the “longest ever” Karwa Chauth this year as she flew from Dubai to Los Angeles on the festival. She took to Instagram to share the picture that had her all decked up in traditional attire with heavy jewellery as her husband kissed her on the cheeks. “Happy Karvachauth to all of you who celebrated. For me it was the longest ever - started in Dubai, cruised among the clouds & landed in La. It was all worth it cuz I finally got to see my Patiparmeshwar. I love you my love. #Happykarvachauth #Patiparmeshwar #Ting,” she wrote in the caption.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Kangana Ranaut, who deleted a controversial tweet against Tandav, defended it from allegations of inciting violence.
- Actor Shabana Azmi has shared a picture of herself, smiling from ear-to-ear, on the one-year anniversary of a near-fatal car crash.
- Remo D'Souza, who recently had a health scare, was spotted out and about town with friend Aamir Ali. Watch a video here.
- Citing the examples of Deepika Padukone, Kangana Rananut and Alia Bhatt, Taapsee Pannu has said that it is 'tedious' to find male stars to do female-led films.
- Mira Rapjut has shared new photos and videos from her Goa vacation with husband, actor Shahid Kapoor. Check them out here.
- Kangana Ranaut shared a video of Jiah Khan's sister levelling serious allegations of sexual harassment against Sajid Khan. She suggested that he has the 'full support' of the 'mafia' in the film industry.
- Actor Minissha Lamba has said that there is no longer any stigma attached to separation, and if a relationship isn't working, it is advisable to part ways amicably.
- Shah Rukh Khan jokingly took offence as the official Twitter handle of Kolkata Knight Riders declared Juhi Chawla’s husband Jay Mehta as the 'most affable gentleman'.
- Actor Sonam Kapoor has shared a new image from the Glasgow sets of her upcoming film, Blind. Her dad, Anil Kapoor, left a comment on her post.
- Natasa Stankovic has paid a heartfelt tribute to Hardik Pandya’s father who died on Saturday after suffering a heart attack.