Preity Zinta shares video as she gets back to work: ‘So excited for you guys to see it when it all comes together ‘
Bollywood actor Preity Zinta has resumed work, months after all shoots were stalled mid-March amid the coronavirus pandemic. She used the hashtag ‘project sanity’, perhaps the name of her next project as she shared a behind the scene video from sets.
Preity shared a boomerang video in which she can be seen getting her hair done. “Shooting during Covid times . Am so excited for you guys to see it when it all comes together #ProjectSanity #Shoot @vladimirsimic1 @838mg @christinetirado_mua @styledbyambika #ting.” she wrote.
Preity has some popular films to her credit, including Salaam Namaste (with Saif Ali Khan, 2005), Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna (with Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan, Abhishek Bachchan and Rani Mukerhjee 2006), Veer-Zaara (Shah Rukh Khan and Rani Mukerji, 2004) among many others. She was last seen in 2018 film Bhaiyyaji Superhit alongwith Sunny Deol. There has been no announcement for a film since Bhaiyyaji Superhit.
Shootings resumed late June after producers’ and artists’ associations reached a common ground for all safety measures and precautions to be kept in mind, given the pandemic. Filming began cautiously, starting with dubbing and post production work to avoid too many people gathering at once. However, as TV shows resumed shoot, quite a few artists and technicians also tested positive for Covid-19, stalling some of these work on shows for a few days.
Quite active on Instagram, Preity also watched Sushant Singh Rajput’s last film Dil Bechara as it premiered online Friday evening. She shared a post and wrote, “All the best @castingchhabra @sanjanasanghi96 @disneyplushotstarvip and the entire team for Dil Bechara. Will miss you Sushant. Cannot wait to see it. #DilBechara #SushantSinghRajput #bittersweet.”
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Here's a video of almost-baby Tiger Shroff, taking to the stage with his father, Jackie, back in the early 1990s.
- The creatives behind an apparel advertisement featuring Deepika Padukone have been accused of plagiarism by Yeh Ballet filmmaker Sooni Taraporevala, who has called the incident 'intellectual theft'.
- Fans have once again spotted similarities between Tiger Shroff's character in Heropanti 2, and Agent 47 in the Hitman video game series. A new poster for the film debuted on Tuesday.
- Kajol celebrated the completion of one year of her short film, Devi. She mentioned how the film could still make her emotional.
- Several Twitter users pointed out that the poster for the upcoming Saina Nehwal biopic, starring Parineeti Chopra, appears to show an incorrect serve action.
- John Abraham and Disha Patani have begun working on their upcoming film, Ek Villain Returns. See pics.
- Tiger Shroff, who turned a year older on Tuesday, was spotted with rumoured girlfriend Disha Patani and his mother Ayesha Dutt on a dinner outing.
- Ankita Lokhande has shared several pictures and videos from a house party she had with Rashami Desai on Monday.
- Shaza Morani and Priyaank Sharma's Hindu wedding ceremony has been postponed, in light of the increase in Covid-19 cases in Maharashtra. The couple and their families and friends are currently in the Maldives.
- Divya Dutta has expressed her displeasure at being labeled as a supporting actor, insisting she loves playing all kinds of roles.
- Actor Parineeti Chopra's long-awaited biopic of badminton ace Saina Nehwal has been given a release date. Watch the first teaser here.
- Actor Ileana D'Cruz was asked during an Instagram Ask Me Anything session if she's ever had any cosmetic surgeries done. Here's what she said.
- Kangana Ranaut says that a new FIR has been registered against her, this time over her tweets on farmers agitation against the farm bills.
- Tara Sutaria shared the first poster of her upcoming movie Tadap. Her boyfriend Aadar Jain shared the poster on his Instagram Stories and expressed his excitement.