Kareena Kapoor’s pregnancy glow is unmissable as she sips coffee amid hills and greens during Himachal vacation. Watch
Kareena Kapoor has been making the most of her time in Himachal Pradesh as husband Saif Ali Khan continues to shoot for a horror-comedy, Bhoot Police. The Veere Di Wedding actor who has been regularly sharing glimpses of her dreamy vacation amid the hills has now shared a video of her sipping coffee in the sun.
Kareena shared a video that comprises of a few pictures of her sipping coffee while soaking the winter sun in the hills. She captioned it, “Breakfast with Beboo... #feelitreelit.” She glows and smiles for the camera as she enjoys her moment in the picturesque location.
While Katrina Kaif liked the post, Arjun Kapoor commented, “Menu kahan hai.”
Kareena is expecting her second child with Saif and have taken their three-year-old son Taimur too on the vacation. On Monday, she had treated her fans to glimpses from their visit to Palampur. Taking to her Instagram story, Kareena revealed that she is now in Palampur as she shared a stunning scenic shot and captioned it, “Incredible India.” She went on to share two adorable photos, one of which shows Kareena posing for the camera with Saif and Taimur.
The second photo shows Saif and Kareena posing for a group photo with the hotel staff where they were staying. The Ra One star also thanked them for their hospitality as she called it the ‘most memorable stay’. Apart from these pictures, Kareena also shared a close-up selfie in a post in which she flaunted her flawless skin. The actor captioned her photo, “Pink in Palampur,” as she looked striking in kohl-lined eyes and pink lips. Earlier, she shared pictures as she spent time learning pottery with Taimur.
Saif was also accompanied by his co-stars Arjun Kapoor, Yami Gautam and Jacqueline Fernandez. Arjun’s girlfriend and Kareena’s BFF Malaika Arora had also joined Saif and Kareena for sightseeing in the mountain city for a short period of time. Kareena had even credited Arjun for clicking some of their best pictures.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
Akshay Oberoi: Acting is not a sport or a game, you’re just competing with yourself and your last performance
- Called a 'truly clueless, uneducated, stupid human being' on Twitter, Kangana Ranaut said that her tweets are intended for 'high IQ people'.
- Babil Khan got emotional as he stumbled upon old messages from his father, the late Irrfan Khan, while deleting unnecessary texts from his phone.
- Hrithik Roshan, in an interview in 2017, said that he was at a good place in his life and was not thinking about getting married again. He was previously married to Sussanne Khan.
- Parineeti Chopra reminisced about many of her firsts in a new video for Netflix India. Watch it here.
- Bipasha Basu and her husband, Karan Singh Grover, have been keeping their fans updated with their adventures in the Maldives. See their pictures here.
- Milind Soman and his wife, Ankita Konwar, took to Instagram on Saturday to celebrate seven years of their relationship. See the pictures here.
- Actor Priyanka Chopra on Saturday passed on her best wishes to the current Miss India contestants, and reminisced about winning the crown two decades ago.
- Ranvir Shorey was asked by a fan if his leg fracture was caused by too much happy dancing after recovering from Covid-19. See his reply here.
- Shilpa Shetty, who is currently vacationing in Maldives, shared another stunning picture of herself. See it here.