Kareena Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan join ‘Master Taimur’ at his culinary session at Dharamshala hotel. See pics
Actors Kareena Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan were in Dharamshala recently as the latter shot for his film, Bhoot Police. Kareena and their son, Taimur Ali Khan, joined Saif in the lovely town so they could spend more time together as a family.
On Monday, Kareena had shared some pictures from the hotel they were staying at, thanking the staff for their hospitality. Now, even the hotel’s official Instagram page has shared some pictures from the small culinary session they had arranged for Taimur. The photos show Taimur, Kareena and Saif sitting at a table, surrounded by some of the staff. Taimur can be seen filling small moulds with melted chocolate while Kareena and Saif watched over him.
Kareena, who is pregnant with the couple’s second child, was seen in a black hoodie and track pants while Saif was seen in his usual white kurta pyjama and a black robe. Taimur was seen in a grey shirt and pants and a small, customised apron, bearing his name.
Also Watch l Saif Ali khan steps out with Taimur; Esha Gupta, Natasha Dalal spotted
The hotel addressed the little one as ‘Master Taimur’. “Here’s a glimpse of the exclusive culinary session organised by us for Master Taimur Ali Khan and family. Here’s hoping to many more wonderful moments in the future. Thank you for trusting us with this Mrs. @kareenakapoorkhan and Mr. #SaifAliKhan. We hope we were able to enliven the Hyatt Regency Dharamshala Resort #SoulFilling experience for you,” they wrote in the post. In her own post, Kareena had called it a memorable stay.
Kareena had arrived in Dharamshala with Taimur and her friend Malaika a couple of weeks ago. They had joined Saif and Malaika’s boyfriend Arjun Kapoor, who is also a part of the movie. Bhoot Police also stars Yami Gautam and Jacqueline Fernandez.
During their stay there, Kareena and Malaika had shared multiple pictures from the mountain town. Malaika shared romantic pictures with Arjun while Kareena shared photos of Taimur, clicked by Arjun.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Actor Priyanka Chopra has said that she regrets endorsing fairness creams in India, but as a child she believed that dark skin wasn't pretty and would put talcum powder on her face.
- Pictures from Varun Dhawan and Natasha Dalal's sangeet function have been shared online by Zoa Morani. Check them out here.
- New pictures from Varun Dhawan and Natasha Dalal's mehendi ceremony have arrived online. Check them out here.
Akshay Oberoi: We lucked out as there were no Salman Khan, Akshay Kumar sort of big films releasing in 2020
Republic Day special | John Abraham: Honesty in playing a person who cares for his country comes naturally to me
- Varun Dhawan's wife, Natasha Dalal, got her wedding makeup done in 35 minutes, artist Namrata Soni has said.
- On the second anniversary of Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi, Kangana Ranaut has accused the movie 'mafia' of launching negative campaigns against her and the film.
- Remo D'Souza has shared a video of himself, dancing with his doctors, after recovering from a heart attack recently.
- Varun Dhawan's Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania and Badrinath Ki Dulhania director, Shashank Khaitan, has some advice for the actor's wife, Natasha Dalal.
- Late actor Irrfan Khan's son, Babil, has said that he has no interest in doing films that make ₹100 crore but have no artistic value.