Preity Zinta’s husband Gene Goodenough imitates pet dog in hilarious video, she calls it ‘side effects of home quarantine’
Preity Zinta has shared a hilarious video featuring husband Gene Goodenough imitating their pet dog Bruno and called it the side effects of life in self-isolation. Gene is seen sitting on the couch along with Bruno and is seen copying his actions.
Sharing the video on Instagram, Preity wrote, “Side effects of home quarantine... Need I say more... Hope when it’s all over we are still Sane... and I hope this brings a SMILE to your face if you are stressed and worried at home... #Day82 #Patiparmeshwar #Bruno #homeentertainment #ting.”
Preity has been living with Gene in the US and has been documenting her time in isolation on Instagram. A month ago, Preity had shared a stunning throwback picture from one of their vacations in India to share how she was missing her home country. “Our last trip to India... Pre corona virus days... Wonder when we will be able to go back cuz I’m feeling a little homesick but I’m extremely grateful... that In this crazy time I have a roof over my head, food to eat and family with me. Today it’s all about being grateful and thankful for all that I have. Hope everyone is home n safe . #weekend #throwback #patiparmeshwar #stayhome #staysafe #day60 #ting,” she wrote.
She had also shared a picture of them wearing masks and asked her fans to do the same in times of coronavirus pandemic. “Life Aaj Kal... Hope everyone is wearing masks ? It’s the only way we can fight this virus and lockdown together and make a difference #patiparmeshwar #Beresponsible #Ma #Ting,” she wrote.
A few days ago, she had shared a home workout idea video where she can be seen doing an exercise with the help of a tree. She captioned the video, “Finding different ways to stay fit during this quarantine. In simpler words this is what Jugaad looks like #pzfit #lageraho #stayfit #staysane #ting.”
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Called a 'truly clueless, uneducated, stupid human being' on Twitter, Kangana Ranaut said that her tweets are intended for 'high IQ people'.
- Babil Khan got emotional as he stumbled upon old messages from his father, the late Irrfan Khan, while deleting unnecessary texts from his phone.
- Hrithik Roshan, in an interview in 2017, said that he was at a good place in his life and was not thinking about getting married again. He was previously married to Sussanne Khan.
- Parineeti Chopra reminisced about many of her firsts in a new video for Netflix India. Watch it here.
- Bipasha Basu and her husband, Karan Singh Grover, have been keeping their fans updated with their adventures in the Maldives. See their pictures here.
- Milind Soman and his wife, Ankita Konwar, took to Instagram on Saturday to celebrate seven years of their relationship. See the pictures here.
- Actor Priyanka Chopra on Saturday passed on her best wishes to the current Miss India contestants, and reminisced about winning the crown two decades ago.
- Ranvir Shorey was asked by a fan if his leg fracture was caused by too much happy dancing after recovering from Covid-19. See his reply here.
- Shilpa Shetty, who is currently vacationing in Maldives, shared another stunning picture of herself. See it here.