Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas let magazine inside their home for a peek into their ‘life in lockdown’. See pic
Actor Priyanka Chopra and singer Nick Jonas feature in the latest edition of British Vogue magazine. The couple is seen playing the piano together while practising social isolation together.
The magazine went to Priyanka and Nick’s home for their special edition on celebrities’ lives in lockdown. Only one picture of the couple has been shared online so far. It shows them sharing a laugh and a musical moment at the piano. Priyanka looks glam even when at home, wearing a nude coloured dress. Nick looks dapper in his grey jacket.
Priyanka also talked to the magazine about what she has been missing during self-isolation. “Although it has been really, really difficult being apart from my mom and brother, who are both in India, I’m so grateful to have spent time with my husband, family and dogs,” she told British Vogue, reports ETOnline. “Creativity has always been an outlet for me to relieve anxiety. I’ve been writing my book, reading scripts and developing content for film and TV - and I’m trying to learn the piano,” she added.
The couple’s fans loved seeing their picture together. “It’s so beautiful they look amazing together,” wrote a fan. “Love how good as a couple they r to each other,” read another comment.
Nick and Priyanka have been enjoying their time together during lockdown. In May, Nick had shared a video with his fans on how much he loves making latte art now. Taking over the camera, Priyanka said, “Nick is going crazy with these latte designs. All he does is drink coffee all day.” In the next shot, he admits, “I can’t sleep.”
The couple has also been keeping busy with work. Apart from participating in multiple fundraiser events for coronavirus relief, they have also been working on their TV shows or signing new deals. This week, Priyanka signed a two-year multimillion-dollar first-look television deal with Amazon, reported Variety.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Kangana Ranaut took to Twitter and dropped a vague description of a man who she believes is running a social media smear campaign against her.
- Swara Bhasker lashed out at a man who made an unsavoury comment about her being on the cover of Vogue magazine. She called him a "pretentious half-wit pretending to be ‘elite’".
- Rohan Shrestha's father, Rakesh Shrestha, said that he would be very happy if his son and Shraddha Kapoor decide to get married.
- Rakesh Roshan took to social media and revealed he received the first dose of the Covid-19 vaccine shot. He also pointed out the uniqueness of the day.
- Alia Bhatt took to Instagram and shared new production pictures from the upcoming movie Brahmastra. The actor stars with Ranbir Kapoor and Amitabh Bachchan in the movie.
- Actor Hazel Keech, the wife of cricketer Yuvraj Singh, announced that she is going on a social media detox. She said that she will be back but 'not too soon'.
- Kangana Ranaut is 'thrilled' to know how she is 'awesome at everything' she does. On Thursday, she shared photos of her smoothie bowl, after many claimed that she had pulled the picture off the internet.
- Parineeti Chopra has unveiled the teaser of her upcoming film Saina. She plays badminton player Saina Nehwal in the film.