Priyanka Chopra, Nick Jonas enjoy a sweet short vacation in Mexico. See pics of the lovebirds
Bollywood actor Priyanka Chopra is back in the arms of her American singer fiance Nick Jonas. The actor, who was in Los Angeles with Nick for the last two days, is now enjoying a short break with him in Mexico.
Priyanka and Nick were spotted in Cabo San Lucas by the paparazzi on Thursday. She was seen in printed blue co-ords and he wore a white T-shirt and denims. Both wore sweet smiles on their faces.
In a few more pics, Nick is seen with Priyanka and another man on a sunny day. He wore a bright orange shirt while she was seen in a floral blue dress and a white shrug.
Priyanka shared pictures and videos from her trip on her Instagram stories as well. She showed her fans and followers the blue skies of the picturesque place and a herd of grazing cows. One even came to her car to say hi!
Nick and Priyanka made their engagement official on August 18 in Mumbai. The two were joined by their families for a traditional roka ceremony at her residence and later posted pictures from the ceremony on their Instagram profiles, making declarations of their love for each other.
US magazine recently reported that Priyanka ‘wants an Indian wedding’ sometime later this year and that Nick has been ‘super supportive of her and he’s thrilled.’
Nick recently released his new song that many thought was dedicated to Priyanka. He is also working on his new project for STX Entertainment’s 2019 animated feature Ugly Dolls based on the toy line, reports said.
The two met at the 2017 Met Gala where they represented fashion brand Ralph Lauren. Priyanka and Nick were, however, spotted on dates from May 2018 by the paparazzi. In the following days, she attended his cousin’s wedding with him and he visited India to meet her family and friends.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Salman Khan reportedly shot for Shah Rukh Khan's Pathan on Thursday. See a picture from the set here.
- Rakhi Sawant visited her ailing mother at hospital, accompanied by Kashmera Shah and Sambhavna Seth, who assured 'emotional and financial support' for her.
- Yashraj Mukhate, the memelord musician behind viral tracks such as Rasode Mein Kaun Tha and Pawri Hori Hai, has spoken about his journey.
- On Shahid Kapoor's 40th birthday, his former step-father Rajesh Khattar recalled the 'normal family' dynamic they shared as Shahid was growing up.
- A faction of late actor Sushant Singh Rajput's fans called for a boycott of the film Chehre, said to feature his girlfriend Rhea Chakraborty. Rhea was removed from the promotional materials of the film.
- Sunny Leone, her daughter Nisha and sons Asher and Noah touched down in Mumbai after their trip to Kerala. They were welcomed by Daniel Weber.
Indian adaptation underway for Spanish thriller The Cleaning Lady, Siddharth Kumar Tewary reveals details
- Actor Saif Ali Khan once said that he should've added a disclaimer to his son Taimur's name, after him and his wife, Kareena Kapoor, were criticised for picking that name.
- Bipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover were in Maldives for a brief holiday and shared lots of pictures from the island nation. Check out their latest pictures here.
- As Shahid Kapoor turns 40, his wife Mira Rajput took to Instagram and penned a sweet birthday note for the actor.
- Actor Zareen Khan has spoken about how being compared unfavourably to Katrina Kaif early in her career affected her.
- Actor Kangana Ranaut in a new tweet called a group of youths 'primitive monkeys' for getting answers on history and current affairs wrong.