Ranveer Singh pairs T-shirt with a string of pearls and studs, fans ask if he stole that necklace from wife Deepika Padukone
Ranveer Singh never fails to surprise his fans with his new and exciting looks and quirky public appearances. The actor has now shared a new selfie in which he is seen sporting a casual tee and cap paired with a pearl necklace.
Ranveer shared the picture on Instagram which had him posing in his hotel balcony, with the beach in background. He is also seen wearing studs with the pearl necklace. He mentioned lyrics of a song from the film Madhumati in the caption, “Suhana safar aur ye mausam haseen, humein dar hai, hum kho na jayein kahin.”
The post received more than 380000 ‘likes’ within an hour. While many dropped fire emojis in the comments section, some also mentioned his unusual choice of jewellery. A fan called him “Babe”, while another called him “Moti lal”. A fan even said, “Dipika ki earrings utaar do.” One more commented, “Deepika must be looking for her maala.” Another asked, “Stealing DPs necklace huh?”
Ranveer and wife Deepika Padukone are currently enjoying the Mumbai coastline, in their own ways. While Deepika travels from the Gateway of India to Alibaug by a ferry everyday for the shooting of her next, Ranveer has been sharing pictures from his seaside hotel. He was recently spotted at Mumbai’s The Taj Mahal Palace hotel.
On Friday as well, Deepika was seen taking a boat from the Gateway of India to Alibaug, in the company of her co-star Siddhant Chaturvedi. She too stepped out in a casual look: a white vest paired with matching denim shorts. Deepika and Siddhant, along with their another co-actor Ananya Panday, are shooting for Shakun Batra’s next in Alibaug these days.
Deepika and Ranveer are also looking forward to the release of their fourth film together, 83. While Ranveer plays cricketer Kapil Dev, Deepika plays his onscreen wife Romi Bhatia. The film missed its release date this year and will now hit theatres in the first quarter next year.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Actor Shabana Azmi has shared a picture of herself, smiling from ear-to-ear, on the one-year anniversary of a near-fatal car crash.
- Remo D'Souza, who recently had a health scare, was spotted out and about town with friend Aamir Ali. Watch a video here.
- Citing the examples of Deepika Padukone, Kangana Rananut and Alia Bhatt, Taapsee Pannu has said that it is 'tedious' to find male stars to do female-led films.
- Mira Rapjut has shared new photos and videos from her Goa vacation with husband, actor Shahid Kapoor. Check them out here.
- Kangana Ranaut shared a video of Jiah Khan's sister levelling serious allegations of sexual harassment against Sajid Khan. She suggested that he has the 'full support' of the 'mafia' in the film industry.
- Actor Minissha Lamba has said that there is no longer any stigma attached to separation, and if a relationship isn't working, it is advisable to part ways amicably.
- Shah Rukh Khan jokingly took offence as the official Twitter handle of Kolkata Knight Riders declared Juhi Chawla’s husband Jay Mehta as the 'most affable gentleman'.
- Actor Sonam Kapoor has shared a new image from the Glasgow sets of her upcoming film, Blind. Her dad, Anil Kapoor, left a comment on her post.
- Natasa Stankovic has paid a heartfelt tribute to Hardik Pandya’s father who died on Saturday after suffering a heart attack.
- Disha Patani took to Instagram stories to share a video of herself dancing to rumoured boyfriend Tiger Shroff's new track, Casanova.