Rumoured couple Disha Patani and Tiger Shroff drop stunning new pics from Maldives vacation. See here
Disha Patani and Tiger Shroff are currently vacationing in Maldives, although haven’t shared any pictures together. The latest social media updates from the two showed the rumoured couple enjoying themselves at the popular tourist destination.
Tiger shared a short video on his Instagram Stories and captioned it, “Bad hair... don’t rly care...my kind of noiseee.” The actor was seen shirtless, standing under a canopy and showing off his unkempt hair. Sounds of birds and waves could be clearly heard in the background.
Disha had also shared two selfies, which showed her with a jasmine flower in her hair. She wore a white bikini. She also shared a glimpse of her view, which had a huge swimming pool on the seaside.
ALSO WATCH | Disha Patani takes Kokilaben’s place in her version of ‘Rasode Mein Kaun Tha’ video
Disha and Tiger were spotted leaving for the vacation at the Mumbai airport. Both were twinning in black and white as they walked at a safe distance from each other.
Disha kick-started her beach holiday by dropping a stunning picture of herself in the Aquaman pose. She was seen in a yellow bikini and wet hair, standing on a surf board in the blue waters. Disha captioned the post, “Aquaman feels.” Tiger also posted a shirtless picture as he stood besides a tree to pose for the camera.
Tiger and Disha have never confirmed their relationship despite being spotted together in the city and on holidays for several years. On being enquired about why they refrain from confirming or denying their relationship, Disha had told Bollywood Hungama during the promotions of her film Bharat last year, “I’ve been trying for so long, it’s been so many years and I’ve been trying to impress him. Now I’ve done this film Bharat where I’m doing all these stunts and I thought maybe he’ll get impressed but no luck. Yeah, we go to eat but that doesn’t mean he’s impressed... but he likes everybody’s pictures like that. You must speak to him the next time. He’s shy and I’m shy so nobody’s breaking the ice.”
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Called a 'truly clueless, uneducated, stupid human being' on Twitter, Kangana Ranaut said that her tweets are intended for 'high IQ people'.
- Babil Khan got emotional as he stumbled upon old messages from his father, the late Irrfan Khan, while deleting unnecessary texts from his phone.
- Hrithik Roshan, in an interview in 2017, said that he was at a good place in his life and was not thinking about getting married again. He was previously married to Sussanne Khan.
- Parineeti Chopra reminisced about many of her firsts in a new video for Netflix India. Watch it here.
- Bipasha Basu and her husband, Karan Singh Grover, have been keeping their fans updated with their adventures in the Maldives. See their pictures here.
- Milind Soman and his wife, Ankita Konwar, took to Instagram on Saturday to celebrate seven years of their relationship. See the pictures here.
- Actor Priyanka Chopra on Saturday passed on her best wishes to the current Miss India contestants, and reminisced about winning the crown two decades ago.
- Ranvir Shorey was asked by a fan if his leg fracture was caused by too much happy dancing after recovering from Covid-19. See his reply here.
- Shilpa Shetty, who is currently vacationing in Maldives, shared another stunning picture of herself. See it here.