Saif Ali Khan, Kareena Kapoor leave for South Africa to celebrate son Taimur’s birthday
Actors Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor threw an early birthday bash this year for their son Taimur. The little one will turn two on December 20 and is already a celebrity. The family of three has now left for their South Africa vacation to ring in his birthday. The trio was spotted at the Mumbai airport in high spirits as they headed to their holiday destination. It was a sight to watch Taimur mounted on Saif’s shoulders while mother Kareena Kapoor kept in tow.
Taimur looked excited to have a view from her his father’s shoulders and smiled for the paparazzi. All three were in their winter wear and looked holiday ready. While Saif was in a grey hoodie and pajamas, Taimur sported a blue hoodie. Kareena, as usual, looked stylish in black pants paired with matching boots and a jacket.
Saif and Kareena had hosted a small birthday party on December 7 for Taimur and his friends. The couple had also posed for the media for family pictures. Their close family members including Soha Ali Khan with her husband Kunal Kemmu and their daughter Inaaya Naumi Kemmu, Karisma Kapoor with her daughter Samaira and son Kiaan, Kareena’s parents Randhir Kapoor and mother Babita, had attended the party.
Kareena’s close friends Malaika Arora and her sister Amrita Arora, Tusshar Kapoor’s son Laksshya and Rannvijay Sangha’s daughter and wife had also joined Taimur for his birthday party.
On the work front, Saif has been working on the second season of his hit Netflix show Sacred Games. He plays the lead role of Inspector Sartaj Singh and sports a turban on screen. Kareena will be seen with Akshay Kumar in Good News and in Karan Johar’s Takht.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Shah Rukh Khan's daughter, Suhana Khan, has shared a new picture on Instagram Stories, showing off her necklace collection.
- Sushant Singh Rajput's niece, Mallika Singh, shared precious memories with him on his birth anniversary. She said that she misses him ‘more than (he) can ever imagine’.
- Mira Rajput has shared new pictures from her Goa vacation with Shahid Kapoor. See her latest posts here.
- Kangana Ranaut criticised Twitter after a representative justified temporary restriction of her account, citing her now-deleted anti-Tandav tweet.
- Anil Kapoor was sceptical about playing Priyanka Chopra's father in Dil Dhadakne Do, as they were offered films as a romantic pair in the past. His son, Harsh Varrdhan Kapoor, convinced him to take up the role.
- Actor Tiger Shroff's sister, Krishna, has shared a special post on her 28th birthday, and Disha Patani is in awe. Check it out here.
- Actor Arjun Rampal has shared a new video with his son, Arik. His partner, Gabriella Demetriades, loves it.
- Varun Dhawan evaded commenting on his upcoming wedding with Natasha Dalal in Alibaug when photographers congratulated him. Watch the video here.
- Renuka Shahane, whose parents separated when she was eight years old, was ostracised by other children because she came from a 'broken family'.
- Late actor Sushant Singh Rajput's last co-star, Sanjana Sanghi, has paid tribute to him on his birth anniversary on Thursday.
- Sushant Singh Rajput's sister Priyanka Singh paid an emotional tribute to him on his birth anniversary. She appealed to him to respond as the 'eventuality of (his) silence is too loud to bear'.
- Actor Swara Bhasker has said that it is advisable to have a plan B in place before aspiring actors attempt to realise their Bollywood dreams.