Salman Khan, Katrina Kaif’s first still from Bharat reminds us so much of Tiger Zinda Hai
Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif have shared the first good look at their upcoming film together, Bharat. The new still shows them swinging to music as they dance together in a sunlit space.
“Malta #schedule wrapped @bharat_thefilm @beingsalmankhan @katrinakaif,” the film’s director, Ali Abbas Zafar captioned the photo. In the still, Salman, dressed in a classic black sherwani, can be seen romancing his Tiger Zinda Hai co-star, who is all about grace in a green Sabyasachi lehenga. The still looks a lot like first still from Salman and Katrina’s last film together, Tiger Zinda Hai. In it, the two were again seen swinging together in evening gowns and tuxedos.
The entire crew of the film was shooting in Malta for the film for almost two weeks. Katrina joined them last week.
Bharat is Zafar’s third collaboration with Salman, in which the latter will be seen sporting five different looks spanning over 60 years, including a crucial part which will showcase the actor in his late 20s, looking much leaner and younger.
The film, which also stars Tabu and Disha Patani in pivotal roles, is slated to hit theatres on June 5, next year.
(With inputs from ANI)
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Actor Priyanka Chopra has said that she regrets endorsing fairness creams in India, but as a child she believed that dark skin wasn't pretty and would put talcum powder on her face.
- Pictures from Varun Dhawan and Natasha Dalal's sangeet function have been shared online by Zoa Morani. Check them out here.
- New pictures from Varun Dhawan and Natasha Dalal's mehendi ceremony have arrived online. Check them out here.
Akshay Oberoi: We lucked out as there were no Salman Khan, Akshay Kumar sort of big films releasing in 2020
Republic Day special | John Abraham: Honesty in playing a person who cares for his country comes naturally to me
- Varun Dhawan's wife, Natasha Dalal, got her wedding makeup done in 35 minutes, artist Namrata Soni has said.
- On the second anniversary of Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi, Kangana Ranaut has accused the movie 'mafia' of launching negative campaigns against her and the film.
- Remo D'Souza has shared a video of himself, dancing with his doctors, after recovering from a heart attack recently.
- Varun Dhawan's Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania and Badrinath Ki Dulhania director, Shashank Khaitan, has some advice for the actor's wife, Natasha Dalal.
- Late actor Irrfan Khan's son, Babil, has said that he has no interest in doing films that make ₹100 crore but have no artistic value.