Shah Rukh Khan, son Aryan are deep in conversation as they watch IPL 2020 match between KKR and RCB. See pics
Shah Rukh Khan and family continue to spend their time watching cricket matches in Dubai. Shah Rukh is the owner of Kolkata Knight Riders and has been keenly watching the performance of his team during the ongoing Indian Premiere League 2020. On Monday as well, the Zero actor was spotted with his son Aryan during the Kolkata Knight Riders and Royal Challengers Bangalore match at Sharjah Cricket Stadium.
The two have been regularly spotted during several matches played by the KKR. On Monday, Shah Rukh was seen sitting in the stands in a white tee and denims, wearing his trademark cap to cover his lockdown hair and a KKR themed mask.
Shah Rukh had recently made headlines when he cited a dialogue form an Al Pacino movie to describe KKR’s Houdini act against Kings XI Punjab in their IPL 2020 match in Abu Dhabi on Saturday. He had tweeted with a picture of himself, “when we add up all those inches that’s gonna make the difference between WINNING and LOSING” (Al Pacino) well done @KKRiders boys. @SunilPNarine74 @prasidh43 @RealShubmanGill & Cap @DineshKarthik ( the win was too close for my gentle heart) love u all.”
Meanwhile, Shah Rukh’s production house Red Chillies entertainment is among more than 30 Bollywood production houses and four industry bodies ,which have filed a lawsuit against two television news channels for painting the film industry as a den of drugs and crime following the death of a young movie star. “The privacy of the members of Bollywood is being invaded, and their reputations are being irreparably damaged by painting the entire Bollywood as criminals, seeped in drug culture, and making being part of Bollywood as synonymous with criminal acts in the public imagination,” the producers said in a statement.
Those who filed the suit include The Producers Guild of India, the Screenwriters Association as well as the top Bollywood producers.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Priyanka Chopra has shared information about a new restaurant called Sona in New York. She has been creatively involved with it from contributing in its design, menu, music and even with its name.
- Elli AvrRam has shared the first look of her upcoming dance number with Aamir Khan, from the film Koi Jaane Na.
- Actor Pooja Bhatt has said that she took a step back from acting because she had no desire to play 'arm candy' to heroes.
- Arjun Kapoor and Anshula Kapoor have shared special birthday posts for their half-sister, Janhvi Kapoor. Read their messages here.
- Fans clamoured for any new detail about Kareena Kapoor's new baby, after she posted a year-in-recap post on Instagram.
- Actor Janhvi Kapoor, who turned 24 on Saturday, has spoken about the most valuable life lessons she learned from her parents, Boney Kapoor and Sridevi.
- Ranveer Singh took to Instagram and shared an old picture featuring Rohan Shrestha on the photographer's birthday. The photo was taken when they were 14.
- "I will not make the statement you want me to, take my smile instead," said Gul Panag, refusing to comment on statements made by several celebrities about the farmers' protest, in a video being widely shared online.
- Actor Kangana Ranaut has said that she hasn't taken a single holiday in 2021, and has worked through her periods.
- Actors Swara Bhasker, Richa Chadha, Tisca Chopra, Satyadeep Misra, Rajshri Deshpande and others took to social media to voice their support for Taapsee Pannu and Anurag Kashyap.
- Janhvi Kapoor had once revealed how her mother did not want her to join films. Sridevi felt her older daughter would not be able to survive in the industry.
- New behind-the-scenes photos from the sets of an advertisment capture Ranbir Kapoor's transformation into an old man.