Shilpa Shetty shares video of her ‘Sunday binge’, says ‘can’t resist vada pav’
Savouring on a lip-smacking vada pao that she couldn’t resist, actor Shilpa Shetty Kundra treated fans to a short glimpse from her fabulous ‘Sunday Binge.’ The Dhadkan star posted a clip on Instagram in which she is seen seated in the car while relishing a lip-smacking vada pao.
In the clip, the Life In A Metro star says, “Its Sunday, I can’t resist vada pav, and these crisp spinach pakoras,” as she fills her mouth with the snack. Along with the video, Shilpa explained that she’s travelling back from Kajrat, and this is her favourite food to binge on.
She noted, “Chalte Chalte Dekha Vada pao. Mann ne bola Sunday hai.Toh Khao Khao Khao.Banta hai bhau!” “Travelling back from Karjat and this is my favourite Binge food cause its made the best here.. Excuse the food in my mouth..#sundaybinge time.. Crispy Spicy #vadapav ( #onionbhajias #samosas and #palakpakoda #travelfood #sundayfunday #sundayvibes #guiltfree #streetfood #gratitude #happy,” added Shilpa.
The post on the photo-sharing platform garnered more than 1 lakh likes within twenty minutes of being posted. The actor has been updating fans on her activities by frequently posting pictures and videos on social media. Last Sunday, Shilpa Shetty gorged on piping hot jalebis in chilly Manali, and shared a glimpse of her ‘Sunday Binge’ said that she just can’t resist the deliciousness of the sweet.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Shah Rukh Khan's daughter, Suhana Khan, has shared a new picture on Instagram Stories, showing off her necklace collection.
- Sushant Singh Rajput's niece, Mallika Singh, shared precious memories with him on his birth anniversary. She said that she misses him ‘more than (he) can ever imagine’.
- Mira Rajput has shared new pictures from her Goa vacation with Shahid Kapoor. See her latest posts here.
- Kangana Ranaut criticised Twitter after a representative justified temporary restriction of her account, citing her now-deleted anti-Tandav tweet.
- Anil Kapoor was sceptical about playing Priyanka Chopra's father in Dil Dhadakne Do, as they were offered films as a romantic pair in the past. His son, Harsh Varrdhan Kapoor, convinced him to take up the role.
- Actor Tiger Shroff's sister, Krishna, has shared a special post on her 28th birthday, and Disha Patani is in awe. Check it out here.
- Actor Arjun Rampal has shared a new video with his son, Arik. His partner, Gabriella Demetriades, loves it.
- Varun Dhawan evaded commenting on his upcoming wedding with Natasha Dalal in Alibaug when photographers congratulated him. Watch the video here.
- Renuka Shahane, whose parents separated when she was eight years old, was ostracised by other children because she came from a 'broken family'.
- Late actor Sushant Singh Rajput's last co-star, Sanjana Sanghi, has paid tribute to him on his birth anniversary on Thursday.
- Sushant Singh Rajput's sister Priyanka Singh paid an emotional tribute to him on his birth anniversary. She appealed to him to respond as the 'eventuality of (his) silence is too loud to bear'.
- Actor Swara Bhasker has said that it is advisable to have a plan B in place before aspiring actors attempt to realise their Bollywood dreams.