Sonam Kapoor shares glimpses of her pool session with husband Anand Ahuja, yacht ride in Maldives. Watch
Sonam Kapoor has finally summed up her Maldives vacation with husband Anand Ahuja, sister Rhea Kapoor and her boyfriend Karan Boolani. The actor has now shared a video of her most memorable moments during the holiday including their beach outings and the seaplane ride.
The actor posted the two-minute-long video on Instagram with the caption, “Magical Maldives. Being a beach bum with my favourite people for a few days in the sun was absolutely priceless!” She can be seen swimming in the pool in a white bikini, soaking the sun in a red polka dotted dress, posing for group pictures on a yacht and clicking selfies on a seaplane. Anand is by her side.
Also Watch | Sonam Kapoor with husband Anand Ahuja at GQ 100 Best Dressed 2019
It also contains a video of her husband Anand performing a back flip before diving into the pool.
Sonam’s saw the release of her latest film, The Zoya Factor in September. Starring Dulquer Salmaan as the male lead, the film was based on Anuja Chauhan’s bestseller by the same name. It turned out to be a disaster at the box office with collections of just a little over Rs 3 crore.
The actor had recently said in one of her interviews, “Initially I was disheartened to face criticism for no reason. There were times people criticised me and did not take me seriously because I love fashion and dressing up. I felt bad but I also love acting and the process of movie-making so much that my passion towards my profession remain a constant drive.”
Talking about her debut film Saawariya that turned out to be a failure at the box office, Sonam said, “The fate of any film is not in the hand of actors, so I do not think we could have done anything differently then. But people liked us -- Ranbir and me. Since then, both of us have worked with some of the most powerhouse filmmakers of the country.”
She added, “I think as long as people are interested in working with you, as long as an actor gets a chance to be part of good stories, one shouldn’t think too much on the fate of a film. Ranbir is a superstar now and I am doing okay.”
(With IANS inputs)
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Kangana Ranaut took to Twitter and dropped a vague description of a man who she believes is running a social media smear campaign against her.
- Swara Bhasker lashed out at a man who made an unsavoury comment about her being on the cover of Vogue magazine. She called him a "pretentious half-wit pretending to be ‘elite’".
- Rohan Shrestha's father, Rakesh Shrestha, said that he would be very happy if his son and Shraddha Kapoor decide to get married.
- Rakesh Roshan took to social media and revealed he received the first dose of the Covid-19 vaccine shot. He also pointed out the uniqueness of the day.
- Alia Bhatt took to Instagram and shared new production pictures from the upcoming movie Brahmastra. The actor stars with Ranbir Kapoor and Amitabh Bachchan in the movie.
- Actor Hazel Keech, the wife of cricketer Yuvraj Singh, announced that she is going on a social media detox. She said that she will be back but 'not too soon'.
- Kangana Ranaut is 'thrilled' to know how she is 'awesome at everything' she does. On Thursday, she shared photos of her smoothie bowl, after many claimed that she had pulled the picture off the internet.
- Parineeti Chopra has unveiled the teaser of her upcoming film Saina. She plays badminton player Saina Nehwal in the film.