Suhana Khan celebrates 20th birthday in style amid lockdown, strolls on her terrace for a photoshoot. See pic
Suhana Khan, daughter of Shah Rukh Khan, turned 20 on Friday. The star kid celebrated her birthday at her residence Mannat in Mumbai, and shared a glimpse of her party on Instagram.
Sharing a boomerang video of herself posing for the camera on the terrace of her seaview residence, Suhana wrote on her Instagram stories, “I’m 20 hehe.” She is seen dressed in a striped beige and black floor-length dress for the occasion and has her hair swaying with the wind as she poses for an at-home photoshoot.
A few days ago, Suhana had a similar photoshoot at home with none other than her mother Gauri Khan behind the camera. Gauri had shared some stunning pictures of her daughter on Instagram, with the caption, “No hair !!!!! No make up !!!! Just my photography!!!!” Her best friend and actor Ananya Panday had even asked her about borrowing the top she wore for the shoot.
Ananya had also shared sweet birthday wishes for her on Friday. She had shared a picture from one of their Alibaug outings and had written, “the two things I miss the most - the great outdoors and SUHANA!!! happy 20th bday Sue... but u will be my little baby forever.” She also shared a few childhood pictures of them from their pool sessions and their playtime together.
Suhana flew from New York to be with her family ahead of the lockdown. She is currently pursuing a filmmaking course at the New York University.
Suhana is currently utilising her time by taking online classes in belle dancing. Belly dancer Sanjana Muthreja had recently shared a picture that showed how their sessions are progressing now.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Ankita Lokhande, in an Instagram live, talked about going through depression but not opening up about it. She said that she did not have anyone to support her except her family and some fans.
- Bhumi Pednekar shared a number of behind-the-scenes photos and videos from the making of Sonchiriya as the film completed two years of its release. She included a special dedication for Sushant Singh Rajput.
- As Karisma Kapoor showed off her figure in a new Instagram post, Manish Malhotra and Sophie Choudry were reminded of her Dil To Pagal Hai days.
Vineet Kumar Singh: My career has been built from one-two scenes; I have played the role of a dead body too
- Kangana Ranaut on Monday shared photos of her partially demolished Mumbai office, and said that her 'heart broke again' after she visited the property.
- Ankita Lokhande, in an Instagram live, urged Sushant Singh Rajput's fans to stop blaming her and said that no one knows her side of the story. She also revealed that she went through depression.
- Sanjay Dutt introduced fans to his new look in a family portrait shared by his wife Maanayata Dutt. He could be seen sporting bleached hair in the photo.
- Priyanka Chopra said that while she gets a lot of love and protectiveness from her South Asian fans, there are a lot of people from the community who are negative about her.