Suhana Khan, mom Gauri enjoy a salon session in UAE, check out their new hairdos and nail art. See pics
Suhana Khan, daughter of Shah Rukh Khan, continues to keep her fans updated with her pictures from the UAE. The 20-year-old has accompanied her family to UAE for the Indian Premier League 2020 and has been regularly sharing fun pictures on Instagram. She has now dropped fresh pictures of her new look after her parlour session.
She shared a closeup picture of herself on her Instagram stories and captioned it as ‘obsessed’. She can be seen showing off her newly done manicure and artistic nails. She strikes a pose to show off the piece of art while looking lovely in a black floral dress and little makeup. She followed it up with another better picture of her nails which were done in different shades of black and white.
Also Watch | Suhana or Gauri, whose fashion advise does Shah Rukh follow?
Meanwhile, the beauty salon shared several pictures of Suhana and her mother Gauri Khan getting their hair and nails done. While Suhana is seen in a white kaftan while getting her hair done, Gauri too is seen getting a new hairdo. Gauri too got her nails done in shades of peach and white.
Suhana, just like her father Shah Rukh and brother Aryan, has often been seen in the stands during matches being played by her father’s cricket team, Kolkata Knight Riders. Recently, several pictures of Suhana getting excited during a cricket match went viral.
When the kids are not enjoying matches, they go sightseeing or partying in the city during their free time. They are often accompanied by their cousin, Alia Chhiba, who too has been sharing pictures from their various outings.
However, none of Shah Rukh’s kids are gearing up to join Bollywood anytime soon. Talking to Hindustan Times about their future plans, Shah Rukh had said, “Aryan is studying to be a filmmaker and a writer, while Suhana wants to be an actor. I know many of my industry friends feel my kids should start acting tomorrow. But it’s my belief that they shouldn’t start acting yet.”
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Actor Pooja Bhatt has said that she took a step back from acting because she had no desire to play 'arm candy' to heroes.
- Arjun Kapoor and Anshula Kapoor have shared special birthday posts for their half-sister, Janhvi Kapoor. Read their messages here.
- Fans clamoured for any new detail about Kareena Kapoor's new baby, after she posted a year-in-recap post on Instagram.
- Actor Janhvi Kapoor, who turned 24 on Saturday, has spoken about the most valuable life lessons she learned from her parents, Boney Kapoor and Sridevi.
- Ranveer Singh took to Instagram and shared an old picture featuring Rohan Shrestha on the photographer's birthday. The photo was taken when they were 14.
- "I will not make the statement you want me to, take my smile instead," said Gul Panag, refusing to comment on statements made by several celebrities about the farmers' protest, in a video being widely shared online.
- Actor Kangana Ranaut has said that she hasn't taken a single holiday in 2021, and has worked through her periods.
- Actors Swara Bhasker, Richa Chadha, Tisca Chopra, Satyadeep Misra, Rajshri Deshpande and others took to social media to voice their support for Taapsee Pannu and Anurag Kashyap.
- Janhvi Kapoor had once revealed how her mother did not want her to join films. Sridevi felt her older daughter would not be able to survive in the industry.
- New behind-the-scenes photos from the sets of an advertisment capture Ranbir Kapoor's transformation into an old man.
- Actor Rhea Chakraborty's lawyer Satish Maneshinde has called the 12000-page charge sheet filed by the Narcotics Control Bureau in the Sushant Singh Rajput's death case a 'damp squib'.
- Gauahar Khan has shared a video of her father, recalling the 'most favourite memory' of her life. The actor's father died on Friday.
- Actor and politician Nafisa Ali has shared some glorious pictures from her youth. Needless to say, she looks beautiful in them. Check them out here.