Sui Dhaaga: Anushka Sharma, Varun Dhawan begin shooting in Bhopal. See pics, videos
Bollywood stars Varun Dhawan and Anushka Sharma have finally started shooting for their upcoming Dharma Productions’ film Sui Dhaaga in Bhopal and pictures from the sets are already being widely shared online.
In Sui Dhaaga, Anushka will be seen essaying the role of a woman who earns her living by embroidering clothes while Varun plays a tailor. The makers, Dharma Productions, shared a video where Anushka is seen engrossed in her embroidery work. Produced by Maneesh Sharma under the Yash Raj Films banner, the film is written and directed by Dum Laga Ke Haisha helmer Sharat Katariya.
Check out more pictures and videos from sets of Sui Dhaaga:
Before beginning the shooting of the film, Anushka enjoyed her free time in the city and had fun with food, horses and more. She shared her experience with fans via Instagram.
Slated to release on September 28, Sui Dhaaga is a story of pride and self-reliance, rooted in India’s heartland.
Both Anushka and Varun have been training hard for their roles. The production house, in the past, shared pictures of both Varun and Anushka honing the skills required for the roles -- tailoring and stitching. While Varun is seen learning to stitch with a sewing machine, Anushka was seen working with needle and thread.
While Varun is awaiting the release of Shoojit Sircar’s October, Anushka Sharma was last seen in her home production, Pari.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Karan Johar wished everyone on International Women's Day with a cute picture of daughter Roohi and him. See it here.
- After celebrating her sister's birthday, Khushi Kapoor took a flight out of India to visit her close friend Aaliyah Kashyap. The latter shared glimpses of Khushi's visit.
- Shahid Kapoor and his glamorous wife Mira Rajput rocked the airport look on Tuesday. See their pictures here.
- Suhana Khan shared another picture with her friends as she partied in New York. Just a day before, she had shared another photo picture with her friends.
- In an interview with Hindustan Times, Sharib Hashmi talks about The Family Man season 2, the experience of working with Kangana Ranaut on Dhaakad and more.
- Actor Anushka Sharma shared a post on mothers on the occasion of International Women's Day. She said that 'strong' and 'resilient ones' need to be celebrated.
- Kishwer Merchant dropped a comment on a video of Kangana Ranaut at the airport, asking, "How is this woman never in a mask?'
- Esha Deol revealed that while her mother Hema Malini did not cry at her 'bidaai', she could not hold back her emotions afterwards.