Taimur’s Raksha Bandhan celebrations with Inaaya, Sara Ali Khan are beyond adorable. See pics
As siblings Saif Ali Khan and Soha came together to celebrate Raksha Bandhan, the focus was clearly on their children. From Soha’s adorable daughter Inaaya Naumi tying the sacred thread on cousin Taimur Ali Khan’s wrist to Saif’s two elder children Sara Ali Khan and Ibrahim Ali Khan cuddling the two toddlers, it was a lovely celebration for the family.
For Taimur, it was a double celebration as he was spotted at aunt Karisma Kapoor’s residence too where her daughter Samaira also tied him Rakhi. Karisma shared some photos on social media.
From Soha Ali Khan tying the rakhi for her brother Saif Ali Khan to Saif’s daughter Sara celebrating it with her brother Ibrahim on Sunday, the family has been enjoying some great time together. Soha shared some great pictures on her Instagram account. The family, especially the siblings, were decked up in traditional attire. The two babies of the house - Inaaya and Taimur - looked super adorable. Inaaya wore a pretty dress while Taimur looked cute in a white pyjama, with light pink waistcoat.
Sara looked beautiful in an off-white dress while Ibrahim looked handsome in a light yellow kurta paired with denims. Ibrahim shared a picture of his siblings and cousin Inaaya and he wrote, “Raksha Bandhan. #Strongertogether.”
Soha shared pictures of Inaaya showing the rakhi to Taimur, who seems fascinated with the thread. She captioned this picture, “Stronger together! #rakshabandhan.”
She also shared one of herself and brother Saif and captioned it, “Happy rakhee boys and girls #be good to one another !” She also shared a family picture and wrote, “Brothers and sisters #rakshabandhan.”
Saif Ali Khan had earlier spoken about his son Taimur and his niece Inaaya and said, “They hang out here at home. She is very small and delicate and he is a ruffian but we have a lot of people around so we don’t need to be worried. But Taimur is a gunda. I hope he doesn’t pull her hair.”
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor Khan were visited on Wednesday evening by Karisma Kapoor, Malaika Arora, Amrita Arora, Manish Malhotra and Natasha Poonawalla.
- Karan Johar and Manish Malhotra arrived at Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor's residence and posed together for the paparazzi. Malaika Arora and sister Amrita also visited the couple.
- Twinkle Khanna shared a funny experience from her recent doctor's visit and joked about being a 'long-standing member of Giri Hui Aurat Club'.
- Hema Malini, who will be seen as a guest in an upcoming episode of Indian Idol 12, opened up about how her father tried to keep her away from Dharmendra.
- Tamannaah Bhatia is currently in Jaipur, enjoying the pre-wedding functions of her best friend Hanna Khan. See pictures from sangeet and mehendi ceremonies.
- Bhumi Pednekar's sea-facing apartment in Mumbai features a potpourri of elements, including a beautiful garden, a grand chandelier and a small filmy spot.
- Director Sooni Taraporevala has clarified that her accusations of plagiarism against the creatives behind an apparel ad have nothing to do with Deepika Padukone, who was featured in it.
- Tiger Shroff is among the most successful young stars. In an old interview, he had explained why buying a house for his parents was his most heroic act, off the screen.
- Kangana Ranaut alleged that no architect is willing to restore her office in Mumbai after it was partially demolished by the BMC last year, as they are being threatened with cancellation of their licenses.