Tiger Shroff debuts as a singer with Unbelievable: ‘Always wanted to sing and dance to my own song’. See first look
Actor Tiger Shroff is all set to make his debut as a singer. The actor shared the motion poster of his song, Unbelievable, on Monday. “Always wanted to sing and dance to my own song, but never really had the courage to take it forward. Spent a lot of time exploring and working this lockdown and discovered something new. Its been an ‘unbelievable’ experience, and i’m excited to share this humble effort with you soon #YouAreUnbelievable #TeaserOutSoon,” he wrote on Instagram.
The motion poster had Tiger holding a mike as he enthrals the audience. Disha Patani was one of the first to comment on his post, dropping multiple clap emojis.
The song has been written by DG Mayne and Avitesh. Punit Malhotra has directed the track with Paresh doing the choreography and Santha as the director of photography. The teaser of the song, produced by Big Bang Music, will be released soon.
Tiger, whose last big release was Baaghi 3, has keeping himself busy as India stayed home during the lockdown. The actor recently shared a clip of his home workout. “Excuse the war cries...that felt heavy af @rajendradhole #220kgsdeadlift,” he wrote. The video shows Tiger making two attempts to lift 220 kgs. In the first attempt, he just tries to check how heavy it feels and gives it up soon after. In his second attempt, he lifts the weights till his knees.
Tiger had earlier shared a glimpse of his flying kick by posting a throwback video featuring him and Akshay Kumar. “Usually have stage fright, and this particular day was even scarier when our legendary action hero @akshaykumar sir asked me to show a couple of kicks to the audience at his tournament. Just glad i didn’t mess up. #pressure #throwback.”
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Actor Anushka Sharma shared a post on mothers on the occasion of International Women's Day. She said that 'strong' and 'resilient ones' need to be celebrated.
- Kishwer Merchant dropped a comment on a video of Kangana Ranaut at the airport, asking, "How is this woman never in a mask?'
- Esha Deol revealed that while her mother Hema Malini did not cry at her 'bidaai', she could not hold back her emotions afterwards.
- Lisa Haydon, who is currently expecting her third child with husband Dino Lalvani, shared a special post featuring her 'very little woman' on International Women's Day.
- Aamir Khan and Elli AvrRam burn up the dance floor in the first teaser for their song, Har Funn Maula. Watch it here.
- Actor Nawazuddin Siddiqui's brother Shamas has reacted to news of that Nawaz and his wife, Aaliya, are willing to reconcile. Aaliya had accused Shamas of physical abuse.
- Kriti Sanon slipped and almost fell before a posing session for the paparazzi on Monday. Watch the video here.
- Janhvi Kapoor was spotted at the Mumbai airport over the weekend. During her exit from the airport, her staff member stopped a fan from taking a picture with the actor. Janhvi tackled the situation calmly.
- Boney Kapoor said that he was fortunate to have 'some of the strongest women in the world' in his life -- late wife Sridevi, and daughters Janhvi Kapoor, Khushi Kapoor and Anshula Kapoor.
- Despite cancelling divorce proceedings, Nawazuddin Siddiqui's wife, Aaliya, has said that they aren't yet living with each other.
- Shilpa Shetty's husband Raj Kundra shared a funny and cute video of the two of them to celebrate his wife and an 'amazing role model'.