Virat Kohli can’t look beyond ‘gorgeous’ wife Anushka Sharma as she finds all the ‘sunlight spots’ of their home. See pic
Actor Anushka Sharma on Tuesday shared a fresh sun-kissed photo of herself on Instagram. She mentioned how, by now, she knew every inch of her home where sunlight reached.
She wrote: “By now I know all the sunlight spots of every inch of my home.” In the picture, Anushka wears her trademark smile as she looks sideways towards the camera. She is wearing a black t-shirt and her hair is all tousled. There are a number of paintings on the wall behind her.
Sharing the picture, she wrote: “By now I know all the sunlight spots of every inch of my home.” Her husband cricketer Virat Kohli, of coursem couldn’t have enough of her and commented, “Gorgeous.” Aditi Rao Hydari was in agreement and said, “Hahahahha... same!!!!”, actor Mouni Roy called Anoushka “sundar”.
Anushka’s fans were obviously delighted and dropped red heart emojis.
In mid May this year, Anushka saw the release of her first work as a producer when Paatal Lok released on Amazon Prime. Writing about it, the Hindustan Times review said: “In its attempt to produce a show on par with Netflix’s Sacred Games, Amazon Prime might have unwittingly outdone itself. Paatal Lok is a stunning achievement on virtually every level, and despite all its similarities to the path-breaking Netflix series — it is also a cop show with mythological overtones — it is perhaps the most confident step in the evolution of Indian streaming since Amazon’s own Made in Heaven.
In an interview with Pinkvilla, Anushka was asked about the comparisons between Paatal Lok and Sacred Games. She mentioned how both the shows are different, and yet they are credible in their own way.
“People always find some commonality in things but if you see both the shows are very different from one another and both are credible in their own way. I think a lot of good work is being done for the OTT platform and I’m very appreciative of it.”
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Shahid Kapoor and his glamorous wife Mira Rajput rocked the airport look on Tuesday. See their pictures here.
- Suhana Khan shared another picture with her friends as she partied in New York. Just a day before, she had shared another photo picture with her friends.
- In an interview with Hindustan Times, Sharib Hashmi talks about The Family Man season 2, the experience of working with Kangana Ranaut on Dhaakad and more.
- Actor Anushka Sharma shared a post on mothers on the occasion of International Women's Day. She said that 'strong' and 'resilient ones' need to be celebrated.
- Kishwer Merchant dropped a comment on a video of Kangana Ranaut at the airport, asking, "How is this woman never in a mask?'
- Esha Deol revealed that while her mother Hema Malini did not cry at her 'bidaai', she could not hold back her emotions afterwards.
- Lisa Haydon, who is currently expecting her third child with husband Dino Lalvani, shared a special post featuring her 'very little woman' on International Women's Day.
- Aamir Khan and Elli AvrRam burn up the dance floor in the first teaser for their song, Har Funn Maula. Watch it here.
- Actor Nawazuddin Siddiqui's brother Shamas has reacted to news of that Nawaz and his wife, Aaliya, are willing to reconcile. Aaliya had accused Shamas of physical abuse.