* StayUncle, a Delhi-based startup which has tied up with hotels to rent out rooms to unmarried couples. Have you tried it out yet?
* The teaser of Sultan – I haven’t loved Salman so much since O O Jaane Jaana
* That for the first time in a century, the global tiger population has risen from 3,200 in 2010 to 3,890 now
* Harsha Bhogle
* Pulse candy – but only the kachcha aam flavoured one
* All these Bollywood wallahs kowtowing to Kate and William
* The copykittens at Sasural Simar Ka – who came up with a House of Black and White of their own. Can Game of Thrones sue them?
* All the gyaan Amitabh Bachchan gives on Twitter
* That Gurgaon is being renamed as Gurugram. We don’t even
* When your eyesight gets worse in your twenties, so you need to wait another few years for Lasik
From HT Brunch, April 17, 2016
Follow us on twitter.com/HTBrunch
Connect with us on facebook.com/hindustantimesbrunch
First Published: Apr 16, 2016 19:45 IST