On the Brunch radar
We love Cristiano Ronaldo’s five-year-old son. But hate the existence of ‘all-Brahmin’ colonies. Here's a round-up of things we loved this week and those that ought to be shoved.brunch Updated: Jan 22, 2017 09:47 IST
We love Cristiano Ronaldo’s five-year-old son. But hate Manoj Bajpayee and Raveena Tandon in that awful short film called Jai Hind. Here's a round-up of things we loved this week and those that ought to be shoved.
* Cristiano Ronaldo’s five-year-old son, because he’s the CUTEST THING ever. See Instagram!
* HBO teaming up with Interstellar writer Jonathan Nolan to adapt Asimov’s Foundation books into a TV series #Geekism
*Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell
* That Kings United, a group of Mumbai dancers from Nala Sopara won the third place at the World Hip Hop Championship
* No more word limit on Twitter DMs!
* The existence of ‘all-Brahmin’ colonies
* Manoj Bajpayee and Raveena Tandon in that awful short film called Jai Hind
* That a parrot was accused of swearing at an old woman in Maharashtra’s Chandrapur district, and was eventually handed over to the forest department, even though it kept quiet in front of the cops!
* People who don’t like travelling by train
* Aastha Atray Banan for leaving Brunch :(
From HT Brunch, August 23
Follow us on twitter.com/HTBrunch
Connect with us on facebook.com/hindustantimesbrunch
First Published: Aug 22, 2015 16:22 IST