On the Brunch radar
From the trailer of Mardaani to professional storytellers, Brunch tells you what worked and what didn't this week.brunch Updated: Jul 19, 2014 17:31 IST
* Marvel's Thor is now a woman
* Professional storytellers
* The trailer of Mardaani. It feels like a feminist retelling of Sarfarosh
* 25 Strangers Undressing Each Other: the beautiful new video by the makers of the viral video 20 Strangers Kissing for the First Time
* Switching sides during the FIFA World Cup finals
* The "scientific" claims that readers are the best people to fall in love with. Er, no. We're just great to date
* Bedtime procrastination
* Rewriting history. It's a whole new twist to the phrase "making history"
* Non vegetarian: new cause for rape. What if it's chicken chowmein?
* Ads by medical companies. Informational should not mean ugly!
From HT Brunch, July 20
Follow us on twitter.com/HTBrunch
Connect with us on facebook.com/hindustantimesbrunch