Save yourself from radiation
Eliminate the harm that electronic devices could causeUpdated: Apr 28, 2018 23:46 IST
With our Wi-Fi routers and gadgets, we are living in an environment filled with radiation. The side effects of radiation are cell damage, negative impact on our DNA, vague headaches, skin problems, allergies and restlessness. It is important to protect ourselves from radiation. Here are some methods that could help:
* Grow indoor plants like cactus, betel, snake plant, spider plant and aloe vera. Plants not only protect us from the side effects of radiation, but also help our bodies cope with the excessive pollution generated by toxic gases and traffic fumes.
* Do not sleep with mobiles and tablets near or on your bed; keep them at least three feet away from you. Also, turn the notification sounds and lights off to avoid disturbed sleep.
* Do not speak on a cellphone for longer than three minutes at a time or the gland near the ear could be adversely affected. If necessary, use a low radiation wire connector.
* Do not give mobile phones and tablets to infants and toddlers to play with, and do not place Wi-Fi routers near the children’s beds.
* Do not store your mobile in the front pocket of your trousers because radiation can decrease fertility.
* Place your laptop on a wooden tray or a desk when working. Do not work for long hours with the laptop directly in contact with your body.
* Turmeric is an ancient adaptogen. Use good quality turmeric in soups and drink a glass of organic milk with a pinch of turmeric at night.
* Tulsi is also a wonderful adaptogen that helps prevent the side effects of radiation.
* Aloe vera cleanses the body of dangerous free radicals when consumed as a juice.
* Citrus fruits consumed daily help rejuvenate damaged cells.
* A fibre-rich diet helps eliminate pre-cancerous cells from the intestine by keeping the colon flora healthy.
From HT Brunch, April 29, 2018
Follow us on twitter.com/HTBrunch
Connect with us on facebook.com/hindustantimesbrunch
First Published: Apr 28, 2018 21:49 IST