Bhushan Steel gets shareholders' nod to raise $500 million
Domestic steel producer Bhushan Steel on Monday said it has got shareholders' nod to raise up to USD 500 million (about Rs 2,300 crore) through the issue of securities.
In a filing to the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE), the firm said it members have approved the fund-raising proposal through a postal ballet.
The company may raise funds via ADR, GDR, bonds, or any other medium.
Bhushan Steel's shares closed at Rs 1,444.15, up 2.16 per cent on the BSE on Monday.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- The Council is expected to meet this month, but a date is yet to be finalized, the first person said.
- Lawyers representing the consortium had earlier insisted that DGCA and the aviation ministry must follow the principle of historicity and grant slots to the revived Jet Airways.
- The Suzuki Motor Corp. unit has told its suppliers about its strategies, asking them to ramp up production, the people cited above said on condition of anonymity.
- The BSE Sensex gained 1,147.76 points or 2.28% to end at 51,444.65, while the Nifty surged 326.50 points or 2.19% to close at 15,245.60
- For those filing returns for FY20 in form ITR-1—people with income from salaries, one house property and farm income up to ₹5,000—the last date for filing was January 10, 2021.
- HDFC also outlined that the changes will affect customers who currently have availed home loan benefits from the lender.
- Sensex closes 1,140 pts higher to end at 51,437; Nifty ends session at 15,241