How KL Rahul made Chelsea footballer N’golo Kante ‘unhappy’
KL Rahul, who is currently in England as part of the Indian cricket team squad, met Chelsea footballer N’golo Kante and posted a picture with the FIFA World Cup 2018 winner on social media.
Rahul took to Twitter to share his joy but also revealed that Kante was not ‘really happy’ over the fact that he is not a Chelsea fan. “Swipe left to watch me discuss Cricket and Football with the Champion - @nglkante. We spoke about his World Cup Experience, how he started off and made his way up here. He wasn’t really happy that I ain’t a Chelsea fan though. Really Humble Guy. Respect,” KL Rahul wrote.
KL Rahul has not enjoyed a good run of form in the ongoing Test series between India and England. With scores of 4, 13, 8, 10, 23 and 36, the right-hander will be looking to improve his show on English soil.
India are currently trailing 1-2 in the five-match series and thanks to the win in the third Test encounter at Trent Bridge, they will be quite confident ahead of the fourth game at Southampton.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Mithali Raj-led hosts eye a comeback post an eight wicket loss in the opener on Sunday.
- Southampton, with a five-star facility inside the stadium, will make it easier for both the ICC and the England and Wales Cricket Board to create a bio-bubble for the two teams.
- It will be India women's first game in the longest format of the game since November 2014 when the Indian players took on South Africa.
- India vs England: The Indian team management faces a problem of plenty going into the five T20I against England starting Friday.
- Padikkal sent a strong message to the national selectors before England ODIs as he slammed his fourth consecutive List A ton.