India to reply Pak's query on dossier after chargesheet: PC
India will respond to Pakistan's questions on dossier after filing of chargesheet in Mumbai attack case, Home Minister P Chidambaram said.
"After the chargesheet is filed, we will reply," Chidambaram told reporters outside Parliament on being asked when India would reply to the set of 30 questions posed by Pakistan on the Indian dossier.
Chidambaram was speaking when the chargesheet in Mumbai case was about to be filed in a court in the financial capital.
Minister of State for Home Shakeel Ahmad said the government will seek to clarify whatever doubts Pakistan may have with regard to the attack.
He said the footage of four terrorists roaming in Taj Hotel in Mumbai on November 26 last year, which was aired by a TV channel, should provide further evidence to Pakistan in connection with the probe.
"So far they have acknowledged the nationality of only Ajmal Amir Kasab but there has no acknowledgement by Pakistan of the nationality of his associates, who died during the attack. The footage should help Pakistan in identifying them," he said.
At the same time, he said Pakistan should also hand over 40 fugitives of Indian law, which New Delhi has demanded.
"This is our target."