XAT 2023: Registration begins tomorrow on xatonline.in, exam on January 8
XAT 2023 registration will begin tomorrow, August 10, 2022. The examination will be conducted on January 8, 2022.
Xavier School of Management will begin the registration process for XAT 2023 on August 10, 2022. Candidates who want to apply for Xavier Aptitude Test can apply online through the official site of XLRI on xatonline.in.
The examination will be conducted on January 8, 2023. Candidates who want to apply for the examination need to first register and generate their login details and follow the process. To apply for the exam, candidates can follow these simple steps given below.
XAT 2023: How to apply
- Visit the official site of XAT on xatonline.in.
- Click on registration link available on the home page.
- Enter the login details and click on submit.
- Fill in the application form and make the payment of application fees.
- Click on submit and download the page.
- Keep a hard copy of the same for further need.
XAT registration fees is ₹1800/- without late fees, Indian candidates applying for Ex-PGDM through GMAT is ₹2500/- and NRI/Foreign candidates applying for one or more programmes through GMAT is ₹5000/-. Candidates can check for more related details through the official site of XAT.