Assam AEGCL Recruitment 2020: 341 vacancies for assistant and junior managers notified
Assam AEGCL Recruitment 2020: Assam Electricity Grid Corporation Limited (AEGCL) on Tuesday released an official notification for the recruitment of Assistant Manager and Junior Manager on its official website. The online registration process will begin on December 9, 2020.
After the application process begins, interested and eligible candidates will be able to apply for AEGCL Manager Recruitment 2020 online at aegcl.co.in on or before December 18, 2020.
The recruitment drive is being conducted to fill 341 vacancies, out of which, 227 vacancies are for Junior Managers and 114 for Assistant Managers in various departments.
Candidates belonging to the General/OBC/MOBC will have to pay an application fee of Rs 800, while for SC/ST candidates, the registration fee is Rs 400. However, application fees are exempted for PWD candidates.
1. Assistant Manager: A candidate should have a full time B.E./B. Tech degree with minimum 60% marks.
2. Assistant Manager (Human Resource): A candidate should possess 2 years full time MBA/PGDM Degree with specialization in (Human Resource Management/Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations/Social Welfare) from any Indian University/ Institution approvedby AICTE/UGC with minimum 60% marks.
3. Junior Manager: A candidate should have a full time Diploma course in Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
For more details, candidates are advised to read the official notification.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Universities need to explore the uncharted path and innovative methods when it comes to pedagogy, and playing the role of facilitators in a student's journey of finding their goals and preparing them for their future.
- Ramola was selected for the award for his achievements in the field of art and culture. He has been conferred, according to him, with 19 international awards, 38 national awards, and over 70 state and district awards.
- According to the notification, candidates appearing for the ICAI CA January 2021 examinations at Central Public School, Jaldhari Chowk, Madhubani, Bihar, will now have to appear for the examinations at Central Public School at Gandhi Chowk, Madhubani.
- Candidates who have registered for the NIFT entrance exam 2021 can make corrections in their application forms online at nift.ac.in on or before January 28, 2021.
- Candidates can download the Assam Police SI PET/PST Admit Card from the official website of State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB), Assam.
- Candidates who have appeared in the preliminary examination can check the UP Legislative Answer Key online at uplegisassemblyrecruitment.in.
- UP Board students reporting at their examination centres for practical exams to be held between February 3 and 22 will witness unprecedented steps aimed at keeping them safe from the pandemic.