Board Exams 2021: No change in passing marks, says PIB fact check team
- Board Exams 2021: The fact checking team of Press Information Bureau (PIB) has refuted the claims of a post circulating in social media regarding reduction of passing percentage in board exams 2021
Board Exams 2021: PIB fact check team informed on Wednesday via a tweet that a post circulating on social media saying 'government of India has reduced the passing mark from 33% to 23%' is fake.
Ministry of education, government of India has not made any such announcement, PIB fact check team said on Twitter.
Union education minister Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank had recently announced the dates for CBSE board exams. CBSE 10th, 12th board exams will be held from May 4 to June 10 and it's result will be declared by July 15.
CBSE and several state boards have reduced 30% of their syllabus for this year considering the difficulties faced by the students and teachers amid the pandemic.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- UP Board, will conduct its class 10 (high school) and class 12 (intermediate) examinations-2021 at 729 additional centres spread across the state as compared to last year owing to the Covid pandemic.
- CBSE, ICSE and many other state boards have announced the dates for board examinations and students appearing in the exams must be a anxious lot by now.
- Council for Indian School Certificate Examination (CISCE) has released the timetable for ICSE (Class 10) and ISC (Class 12) examinations 2021.
- RBSE 10th, 12th board examination schedule 2021: Students registered to appear in the RBSE board examination 2021 can check the schedule online at rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in.
- According to the board, of the total 75,132 students who appeared in the board exams, 76.09 percent of girls passed while 74.04 percent of boys also passed the examinations.
- The Jammu and Kashmir Board of School Education (JKBOSE) on Friday declared the Secondary School Examination (SSC or Class 10) annual regular results for Kashmir division.
- Candidates can submit their forms online at cbse.gov.in.
- The Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) matriculation examination, which began on February 17, concluded on Wednesday.
- CBSE 10th boards 2021: Students can check the revised curriculum for the class 10 social science exam on the board's official website at cbseacademic.nic.in.