Education minister to participate in virtual interaction on NEP 2020 tomorrow
- The Education minister will discuss the changes to be incorporated in the CBSE curriculum and the school processes from the academic session 2021-22.
Education Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal 'Nishank' will on Thursday, January 28 participate in a virtual Interaction Programme with the presidents and secretaries of CBSE Sahodaya School Complexes. According to a press note issued by the CBSE, the Education minister will discuss the changes to be incorporated in the curriculum and the school processes from the academic session 2021-22 in the light of the New Education Policy.
The programme will begin at 2pm and more than 1000 CBSE School heads are expected take part in the event.
After the announcement of New Education Policy, the schools will need to redefine the teaching and learning process and change the pedagogical structure for the proper implementation of the policy and to witness the trajectory of transformation.
"Beginning from this interaction, CBSE will be steering the orientation programmes through its 250 active Sahodaya School Complexes in the country to create awareness about NEP 2020," the release said.
NEP 2020 aims at universalisation of education and making education accessible, equitable and inclusive. This would be possible only if it is implemented effectively in a phased manner at all the levels.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- The declaration of result for class 10 annual regular (Kashmir) students is likely to take a few more days.
- Candidates can submit their forms online at cbse.gov.in.
- The Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) matriculation examination, which began on February 17, concluded on Wednesday.
- Appearing in Board exams is a very important event for every students as it marks a major transition in their academic life.
- As per the board, altogether 8.46 lakh students appeared in the first sitting exam. The re-examination for the paper will be held on March 8.
- Altogether 40 examinees were expelled from the exam centres across the state for using unfair means on the second day of matriculation exam conducted by the Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) on Thursday.
- Over 16 lakh students wrote science paper on the first day of board exam.
- The Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education (HPBOSE) on Wednesday released the final date sheet of Class 10 and Class 12 annual exams.
- Tamil Nadu state board examinations will begin from May 3 and conclude on May 21. The directorate of government examinations announced on Wednesday the schedule for class 12 exams.
- The Bihar Board Class 10 exams 2021 commenced on Wednesday at various centres across the state amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
- JKBOSE chairman, Professor Veena Pandita inaugurated the workshop, and JKBOSE secretary, Maneesha Sareen, presided over the programme.
- According to the media reports, the results for Bihar Board class 12th exam 2021 is expected to be announced by March or April 2021.