Boards 2019: 5-mark question in Hindi Maharashtra SSC exam stumps students
A five-mark question in the Hindi exam for SSC left the students confused on Thursday.
The question asked students to make an advertisement for a group of organisations, Vasundhara nursery in Satara. Students said they were confused whether the word referred to a preschool or a plant nursery. “While the name of the nursery seems to suggest that it is for plants, most students could not get that and ended up writing about the other nursery,” said a teacher of a suburban school.
Many students are now worried about losing five marks. “My son made an advertisement for the preschool, as he did not know the word had another meaning,” said Mayuri Shinde, a parent from Borivli.
Sharad Khandagale, secretary, Mumbai divisional board, said the board has still not received a query from any centre. “The moderators will check if there was confusion,” he said.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Union Education Minister Shri Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’ on Thursday congratulated 12 Indian Institutions on securing position in top 100 in the QS Subject Rankings for the year 2021.
- The Bihar Police Subordinate Services Commission (BPSSC) on Wednesday released the Admit Cards for candidates appearing in Physical Efficiency Test (PET) for recruitment to the post of Police sub inspector, Police Sergeant and Assistant Superintendent Jail.
- The minister was replying to the debate on his department’s budgetary demand of ₹38,035 crore, which was passed by the Bihar Vidhan Sabha
- The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the official notification for the civil services preliminary examination 2021.
- The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) on Thursday, March 4 released the official notification for the civil services preliminary examination 2021.
- Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission (HPSSC) on Wednesday, March 3 declared the result of written objective type screening test for recruitment of Medical Laboratory Technician (Grade-II)