UGC NET Answer Key 2023 Released: How to raise objections at ugcnet.nta.nic.in
UGC NET Answer Key 2023 has been released. Candidates can raise objections against the answer key through the steps given below.
National Testing Agency, NTA has released UGC NET Answer Key 2023. Candidates who have appeared for the exam can download the answer key through the official site of UGC NET at ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
The objection window to challenge the answer key has opened and candidates can raise objections through the official website. To raise objections, candidates will have to pay ₹200 per question. This processing fee is non refundable.
Challenges made by the candidates will be verified by the panel of subject experts. If the challenge of any candidate is found correct, the Answer Key will be revised and applied in the response of all the candidates accordingly. Based on the revised Final Answer Key, the result will be prepared and declared.
Direct link to raise objections
UGC NET Answer Key 2023: How to raise objections
To raise objections, candidates can follow these simple steps given below.
- Visit the official site of UGC NET at ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
- Click on UGC NET Answer Key 2023 challenge link available on the home page.
- Enter the login details and click on submit.
- Your answer key will be displayed on the screen.
- Check the answers and click on the answer you want to raise objection.
- Put the correct answer and make the payment of application fees.
- Once done, click on submit.
- Your objection has been submitted.