DU PG Admissions 2020: Application process for Delhi University PG courses begins today at du.ac.in
DU PG Admissions 2020: Delhi University will on Wednesday begin the online application process for admission to post-graduate courses. Aspirants can apply for the DU PG Admissions under first merit list at du.ac.in from November 18 to 20. The last date for payment is November 23 (till 11.59 pm).
Candidates will be able to apply for admission under 2nd merit list from November 25 to 27 for which the deadline of payment will be November 30.
The classes will begin from December 1. However, the admission under 3rd merit list will be done from December 2 to 4 for which the deadline of payment will be December 7.
The admission to some of the courses is either based only through entrance or through both entrance and merit.
“All the applicants whose final year results have been declared by the University must update their marks on their dashboard. Applicants whose final year result of the qualifying examination has not been declared yet should wait to update their marks,” the official notice reads.
DU PG Admissions 2020: How to apply
Visit the official website at du.ac.in
Click on DU PG Admission Portal 2020
Register yourself by providing the required information
Login using your registration ID and password
Choose your course and proceed to fill your application form
Pay the application fee and submit.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- MU’s online convocation is scheduled to take place on February 1 this year.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the positions online at rbi.gov.in on or before February 15, 2021.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the positions online at appost.in on or before February 26, 2021.
- Candidates who have registered for the JEE Mains 2021 can make corrections in their forms online at jeemain.nta.nic.in on or before January 30, 2021.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the positions in a prescribed format on or before January 31, 2021.
- Education minister Ramesh Pokhriyal’s proposal raised the hopes of thousands of students who were hoping to get two options.
- National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) has invited applications for recruitment against 26 vacancies for Stenographer, Research Assistant and other posts.
- Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya on Wednesday released admit card for Class 9th entrance exam- JNVST 2021