DU colleges start releasing second list, marginal dip in cut-offs
The Delhi University released the second list of cut-offs for admission to its colleges on Monday, with Kirori Mal College and Shri Ram College of Commerce taking an early lead.
There was a marginal dip in the second list as expected since colleges had cautioned against expecting a big dip.
In both the colleges, the dip in cutoff across courses ranges from 0.5-1% for humanities and commerce. The science courses has seen a higher dip ranging between 1- 2%.
At SRCC for Economics (Hons), the cutoff is at 97.75% a dip of 0.5%. For BCom (Hons) the cutoff has fallen to 97.50% from 98% in the first list.
At Kirori Mal College, for humanities courses the highest cutoff dip is for BA programme at 1.5%. The cutoff now stands at 95%. For other courses the dip is of 0.5-1%. Admission for BA (Hons) History has already closed. However, the cutoff for humanities courses in the college is still 95% and above.
For the science courses the fall in the cutoff has been the highest. For Botany (Hons) the cutoff is 92.50%, a fall by 3%. Even for Chemistry the cutoff has dipped to 95.33 % from 97.33% in the first list. The admissions for BSc (Hons) physical sciences have been closed.
Even at Shivaji College, the cutoff for science courses has seen a dip of 2%. Botany cutoff is now 91%, a dip by 2% and for Zoology it is 92% from 94% in the first list.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- HTET Result 2020: Board of Secondary Education Haryana (BSEB) on Thursday declared the results of Haryana Teachers Eligibility Test (HTET 2020) on its official website -haryanatet.in
- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) on Thursday declared the Office Assistant (Multipurpose) CRP- IX prelims exam results on its official website- ibps.in
- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) on Thursday declared the results of office assistants (Multipurpose) preliminary examination 2020.
- National Testing Agency has extended the last date to apply for Common Management Admission Test (CMAT 2021). Earlier, the deadline was January 22 which has been extended till January 30.
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) on Wednesday released the open round allocation list for INICET 2021. Candidates who have qualified for MD/MS/M.Ch courses can check their seat allotment result on its official website at aiimsexams.org
- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) will declare the results of office assistants (Multipurpose) preliminary examination 2020-21 on Thursday, January 21.
- The online registration for the National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) entrance exam will close on Thursday, January 21.
- The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) on Wednesday announced the result of the Combined SO-Steno LDCE, 2015 exam on its official website- upsc.gov.in.
- RRB NTPC Exam: Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) will on Thursday activate the link to check RRB NTPC third phase exam city and date and to download free travel pass for SC/ST candidates. The link will be activated at 9 pm.