Education is solution to all problems, says Taapsee Pannu
Actress Taapsee Pannu believes that education is the solution to all problems.
She recently shot for a Karamveer episode for the show “Kaun Banega Crorepati 11” where she was accompanied by Achyuta Samanta from Kalarabanka, Odisha.
He had started the Kalinga Institute of Social Sciences (KISS), which provides free accommodation, food, healthcare and education to the tribal children of Odisha. He is also the founder of Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT) and Kalinga Institute of Medical Sciences (KIIMS).
“I went to Odisha only once, and that too in his institute for a panel discussion. That time, I had come to know about his body of work and was highly impressed. I believe education is the solution to all problems and Dr Samanta is doing a stellar job in this field,” Taapsee said.
Samanta felt glad to be a part of “KBC” hosted by megastar Amitabh Bachchan. “This is the second time that I’ve met Mr. Bachchan on the show. Mr. Bachchan was surprised with the good work we have been doing educating more than thirty thousand ‘adivasi’ children as it is one of the most important things for an individual to grow.”
Meanwhile, Taapsee is enjoying the success of her latest film “Saand Ki Aankh”, which is based on the lives of India’s oldest sharpshooters Chandro Tomar and Prakashi Tomar.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- The Bihar government on Tuesday admitted in the state assembly that the enrolment of students in the government and government-aided schools had declined by 40 lakh in 2018-19 compared to 2014-15.
- The recruitment examinations include the West Bengal Civil Service exam, West Bengal Audit, and Accounts Service exam, and West Bengal Civil Service main exam 2020.
- AIIMS INI CET July 2021 Session: Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the INI-CET 2021 examination online at aiimsexams.org on or before March 31, 2021, until 5 pm.
- Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has released the hall ticket or admit card for MPSC State Services Prelims exam 2020.
- UP Board, will conduct its class 10 (high school) and class 12 (intermediate) examinations-2021 at 729 additional centres spread across the state as compared to last year owing to the Covid pandemic.
- FCI Recruitment 2021: Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the positions online at fci.gov.in on or before March 31, 2021, until 4 pm.
- PSTCL Recruitment 2021: After the application process begins, interested and eligible candidates will be able to apply for the positions online at pstcl.org on or before March 26, 2021.
- JKBOSE class 10 results 2020: Students who have appeared in the JKBOSE class 10 board exams 2020 can check their results online at jkbose.ac.in.
- BHU SET 2021: Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the BHU SET 2021 examination online at bhuonline.in on or before March 31, 2021.
- CBSE, ICSE and many other state boards have announced the dates for board examinations and students appearing in the exams must be a anxious lot by now.