FMGE December 2020: Online registration begins at nbe.edu.in, here’s direct link to apply
The National Board of Examinations (NBE) on Friday began the online registrations for Foreign Medical Graduate Exam (FMGE) for December session on its official website.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the examination online at nbe.edu.in on or before October 28, 2020, till 11:55 pm.
The board will conduct the FMGE December 2020 examination on December 4, 2020. The admit card for which will be issued on November 27, 2020.
“Applications were invited for Foreign Medical Graduate Examination (FMGE) – December 2020 session from 8th October 2020 (3PM) onwards.However, due to technical reasons, the online applications for FMGE –December 2020 session shall now be live on 9th October 2020 at 11:00 Hrs onwards,” reads the official notice.
Applicants will have to submit the online examination fee of Rs 5500 and Rs 990 GST, which makes the total amount of Rs 6490. However, the fee is non-refundable.
“Indian Citizen/Overseas citizen of India possessing a primary medical qualification awarded by any medical institution outside India who is desirous of getting provisional or permanent registration with State Medical Councils on or after March 15, 2020, shall have to qualify the Foreign Medical Graduate Examination (FMGE)/Screening Test,” reads the official notice.
For more details, candidates are advised to read the official notification.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Universities need to explore the uncharted path and innovative methods when it comes to pedagogy, and playing the role of facilitators in a student's journey of finding their goals and preparing them for their future.
- Ramola was selected for the award for his achievements in the field of art and culture. He has been conferred, according to him, with 19 international awards, 38 national awards, and over 70 state and district awards.
- According to the notification, candidates appearing for the ICAI CA January 2021 examinations at Central Public School, Jaldhari Chowk, Madhubani, Bihar, will now have to appear for the examinations at Central Public School at Gandhi Chowk, Madhubani.
- Candidates who have registered for the NIFT entrance exam 2021 can make corrections in their application forms online at nift.ac.in on or before January 28, 2021.
- Candidates can download the Assam Police SI PET/PST Admit Card from the official website of State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB), Assam.
- Candidates who have appeared in the preliminary examination can check the UP Legislative Answer Key online at uplegisassemblyrecruitment.in.
- UP Board students reporting at their examination centres for practical exams to be held between February 3 and 22 will witness unprecedented steps aimed at keeping them safe from the pandemic.