HBSE 12th Result 2019: Haryana Board to declare inter results of all streams today at 3 pm
Board of School Education (BSE) Haryana will declare the results of Class 12th (intermediate) exam for all streams on Wednesday at 3pm. The board chairman will address a press conference at 2pm in Bhiwani, after which the results will be uploaded on the website. Around 2.15 lakh candidates had appeared in the Class 12 exams this year. The Haryana Board intermediate exams began on March 7 and concluded on April 5 this year.
Candidates will be able to check their Haryana board results on the board’s official website bseh.org.in after they are declared.
The board said that for the first time it was declaring the Class 12 results in a record 40 days. It said the results of Class 10 exams will also be declared shortly.
Last year, the exam was conducted from March 7 to April 2 and the result was declared on May 18, 2018. Out of the 2,22,388 students who appeared in the Class 12 exam in 2018, 1,41,973 passed which is 63.84%.
How to check HBSE 12th Result 2019:
1) Visit the official website of BSEH at bseh.org.in
2) Enter the main website
3) Click on the link for results
4) You will be taken to http://haryana.indiaresults.com/hbse/default.htm
5) Click on the link for Class 12 result
6) Key in the required details
7) Select stream, enter code
8) Click on go
9) The result will be displayed on the screen
(With inputs from Hardik Anand in Rohtak)