HPBOSE class 12 revaluation and rechecking results 2020 declared at hpbose.org, here’s direct link
Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education (HPBOSE) has declared the class 12 or HSC revaluation and rechecking results 2020 on its official website.
Students who have registered for the HPBOSE class 12 revaluation and rechecking can check their results online at hpbose.org.
The board announced the class 12 results on June 18, 2020. This year, the overall pass percentage was 76.07%, a jump of 14.06% compared to last year’s 62.01%.
How to check HPBOSE Class 12 revaluation and rechecking results 2020:
1. Visit the official website at hpbose.org
2. On the homepage, go to the ‘Result’, and click on the link the reads “12th Re-Evaluation/Re-Checking Result, March-2020”
3. A new page will appear on the display screen
4. Key in your credentials and log in
5. The results will be displayed on the screen
6. Download the results and take its print out for future references.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- According to notification released, the 3rd phase of 1st Stage Computer Based Test (CBT-1) will be held from January 31 to February 12 for around 28 lakh candidates.
- IBPS PO Prelims scores 2020-21: Candidates who had appeared in the online preliminary exam to recruit PO) management trainees can check their results on the official website of IBPS.
- Institute of Banking Personnel on Wednesday declared the results and cutoff marks for PO/MT-X on its official website -ibps.in
- Board Exams 2021: The fact checking team of Press Information Bureau (PIB) has refuted the claims of a post circulating in social media regarding reduction of passing percentage in board exams 2021
- Allahabad High Court UP HJS Recruitment 2021: High Court of Judicature at Allahabad has invited online applications for recruitment against 98 vacancies of district judge (UP HJS).
- SSB Head Constable Revised Answer Key: Sahastra Seema Bal (SSB) on Wednesday released the revised answer key for the posts of Head Constable (Ministerial) on its official website ssb.nic.in.
- The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is likely to declare the SSC GD Constable final result 2018 on Wednesday, January 20, 2021.
- The objective of the initiative is to improve the learning level of students and develop the selected schools into best-in-class schools as per national and international standards, so that students of Jharkhand, particularly rural areas, can compete with students of other education boards.
- The Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP) 2020 Result will be declared on January 22, 2021, reads an official notice on the website
- The online application process for India Post for recruitment against 4269 vacancies for the post of Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) in Karnataka and Gujarat circles is closing on Wednesday, January 20.