ICAR AIEEA, AICE results 2020 declared at icar.nta.nic.in, here’s direct link
ICAR AIEEA, AICE results 2020: The National Testing Agency (NTA) has declared the results of ICAR AIEEA 2020 undergraduate (UG) and postgraduate (PG) programmes and ICAR AICE-JRF/SRF PhD 2020 on its official website.
Candidates who have appeared in the entrance examination can check their results online at icar.nta.nic.in.
The agency conducted the ICAR AIEEA 2020 UG examination on September 16, 17 and 22, 2020, while the ICAR AIEEA PG and All India Competitive Examination (AICE) –JRF/SRF(PhD) 2020 exam was held on September 23, 2020.
How to check ICAR AIEEA, AICE results 2020:
Visit the official website at icar.nta.nic.in
On the homepage, click on the examination link to check the scorecard
A new page will appear on the display screen
Key in your credentials and login
The ICAR AIEEA, AICE results 2020 will be displayed on the screen
Download the results and take its print out for future use.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Universities need to explore the uncharted path and innovative methods when it comes to pedagogy, and playing the role of facilitators in a student's journey of finding their goals and preparing them for their future.
- Ramola was selected for the award for his achievements in the field of art and culture. He has been conferred, according to him, with 19 international awards, 38 national awards, and over 70 state and district awards.
- According to the notification, candidates appearing for the ICAI CA January 2021 examinations at Central Public School, Jaldhari Chowk, Madhubani, Bihar, will now have to appear for the examinations at Central Public School at Gandhi Chowk, Madhubani.
- Candidates who have registered for the NIFT entrance exam 2021 can make corrections in their application forms online at nift.ac.in on or before January 28, 2021.
- Candidates can download the Assam Police SI PET/PST Admit Card from the official website of State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB), Assam.
- Candidates who have appeared in the preliminary examination can check the UP Legislative Answer Key online at uplegisassemblyrecruitment.in.
- UP Board students reporting at their examination centres for practical exams to be held between February 3 and 22 will witness unprecedented steps aimed at keeping them safe from the pandemic.
- Education and training systems have experienced unprecedented disruptions due to Covid-19 with an estimated 1.7 billion students affected by school closures worldwide.