JRB Tripura Recruitment 2020: 2500 vacancies for MTS notified, apply from December 28
JRB Tripura Recruitment 2020: The Joint Recruitment Board (JRB), Tripura has released an official notification for the recruitment of Multi Tasking Staff, Group D (Non-Technical) in various departments on its official website. The online registration process will commence on December 28, 2020.
After the registration process begins, interested and eligible candidates will be able to apply for the positions online at employment.tripura.gov.in on or before February 11, 2021.
The recruitment drive is being conducted to fill 2500 vacancies of Multi-Tasking Staff, Group D (Category Non-Technical).
Candidates belonging to the unreserved category are required to pay an application fee of Rs 200, while for SC/ ST candidates, the registration fee is Rs 150. However, the PwD candidates are exempted from the payment of registration fee.
Candidates belonging to the reserved category must be 8th passed from a recognized school while the candidates from reserved category must be at least 5th passed.
For more details, candidates are advised to read the official notification.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- The decks have been cleared for starting the recruitment process for filling 1,894 posts of principals and assistant teachers in 3,049 government- aided junior high schools across the state.
- This new centre would function as a not-for-profit centre dedicated to build requisite entrepreneurial skills among youths and equip them with the necessary capacity to take entrepreneurial ventures in their lives, he added.
- BSEB exams 2021: Bihar students alleged the state education board for playing with their future just for sticking to its exam calendar. Students also cried that unlike other education boards, BSEB has not reduced syllabus which has added to their woes.
- AP EAMCET 2020: The window to choose option of colleges for candidates who have passed the Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test 2020 (AP-EAMCET) has opened.
- The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) will conduct the Combined State/ Upper Subordinate Services (Main) Examination -2020, commonly known as PCS (Main)-2020, from Thursday to January 25 in Prayagraj, Lucknow and Ghaziabad.
- Moradabad Association of Private Schools has put up posters of "no fees-no exams" outside the schools in the city.
- According to notification released, the 3rd phase of 1st Stage Computer Based Test (CBT-1) will be held from January 31 to February 12 for around 28 lakh candidates.
- IBPS PO Prelims scores 2020-21: Candidates who had appeared in the online preliminary exam to recruit PO) management trainees can check their results on the official website of IBPS.
- Institute of Banking Personnel on Wednesday declared the results and cutoff marks for PO/MT-X on its official website -ibps.in
- Board Exams 2021: The fact checking team of Press Information Bureau (PIB) has refuted the claims of a post circulating in social media regarding reduction of passing percentage in board exams 2021
- Allahabad High Court UP HJS Recruitment 2021: High Court of Judicature at Allahabad has invited online applications for recruitment against 98 vacancies of district judge (UP HJS).